Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 4/18/2012 - Time to shave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:All this hockey talk and we have not discussed cars yet… Since my last oil change, I’ve noticed that my seatbelt light won’t go away once the belt is buckled. Damn dealerships. :flame:
How are they related?

They were supposed to do a multi-point check and I just thought it was ironic that a new problem popped up right after it. I kinda think they knocked something loose.

my deal is under the seat. I unhooked it so the belt light/dinger never comes on.
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:If you send cock shits to someone else and get caught you're just fucked. You're also a scumbag.
shots

you are a scumbag if you send cock shits to someone also. maybe more of a scumbag.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:If you send cock shits to someone else and get caught you're just fucked. You're also a scumbag.
shots

you are a scumbag if you send cock shits to someone also. maybe more of a scumbag.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

never thought of it like that
Anyone got any thoughts on VW GTIs?
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
shots
Thanks Merriam-Webster, let me guess who won your third grade spelling bee?

:roflmao:
Jim's nephew is on facebook and has the worst grammar for a 10 yr. I am constantly correcting him, only because I find it ridiculously stupid.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Anyone got any thoughts on VW GTIs?
:killme:

does that answer your question?
I don't even know what a cock shit is. My gut tells me if I google it, sailor moon squirts will be the least of my worries.
LeNeve Wrote:I don't even know what a cock shit is. My gut tells me if I google it, sailor moon squirts will be the least of my worries.
I'm thinking that googling it may be a horrible idea
LeNeve Wrote:I don't even know what a cock shit is. My gut tells me if I google it, sailor moon squirts will be the least of my worries.

Go for it.
Just don't post any of it here.
Chip Wrote:

Go for it.

It's not fun if Im the only one offended.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Go for it.

It's not fun if Im the only one offended.
:roflmao:
I think the secret service is going to kill Ted Nugent. Confusedad:
Brampton Wrote:

wow! Tell me how you really feel!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

they are overpriced, not reliable, bad on gas, the fit and finish is nice, but for how long?
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

they are overpriced, not reliable, bad on gas, the fit and finish is nice, but for how long?
that's what I'm trying to find out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7