Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 4/18/2012 - Time to shave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
LeNeve Wrote:JDubb loves to no call no show.
Someone where in Indiana a woman and her child are wondering where daddy went again and when I he coming back....
[Image: AqtU17PCEAAvxJo.jpg]
[Image: 34fz7yh.gif]
Hockey :roll: .....when does the season end?
Brian Wrote:Hockey :roll: .....when does the season end?

For Pete?
It ended last Friday.

It's got couple more months.
I imagine it will calm down around here after tonight though.
Derick Wrote:i didnt get to fire anyone yesterday

Bummer. Why not?
What is this hockey you speak of.
JDubb Wrote:
Apparently it has something to do with posting stupid pics on the internet and laughing at them.
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Apparently it has something to do with posting stupid pics on the internet and laughing at them.

Isn't that the entire point of the internet?
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Hey it's rare that Philly fans can talk shit. Let us have our moment.
Joe Wrote:Wow. I think the only excusable reason for not calling in is if you are in the hospital. I had that once and I grabbed my phone at 4AM before surgery and emailed my boss telling him I was not going to make it in the following day.

Not calling should be instant termination

I knew a couple guys who were in bad car accidents, separately, one was given a free pass, but the other was canned. And it was all based on how favored they were. I tried to cover for the one guy once I heard rumors starting up, people were accusing him of being under the influence during it and I was able to find out he was not. The bosses decided to let him stay on until they found out he had to have a catheter and such... Boy, I don not miss that shithole!
Chip Wrote:I've never no called.
And I don't even know if I've taken more then a couple days off for being sick.

Nor have I.
Chip Wrote:

For Pete?
It ended last Friday.

Pete's Pens are a bunch of classless thugs! The display they put on on Sunday is beyond embarrassing. After that crap I'm pulling for the Flyers to sweep.
Chip Wrote:

For Pete?
It ended last Friday.

The Wings are scaring me with their series. They better fucking straighten their shit up. I promise that I won't go on a crazy person rant if they don't make it, though. Confusedad:

.... I'll just pout.
so when trying to order new printers for the lab, its really difficult to find IEEE1284 connections these days. Any why is it so difficult to find a normal USB connection on a printer. I had to order a USB type A female to USB type B male.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7