Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Brampton Wrote:when someone pronounces it Jag-wire.....I stop listening to them
What, I was sleeping... :yawn:
LeNeve Wrote:When all those cars came without keys, I was wondering how people would get in, if the battery was dead.

They call the Ford dealer. Or have it towed here. Sometimes I would go to them, with a wedge thing, and a big long crooked metal rod, pry the top of the door open, with the wedge, then violently insert, and rape the crack in the door with the metal rod, until I could hook the handle. Not a pretty thing for the owner of the car to watch.

and either way, towed, or service call, 200 bucks and up.

You're the mechanic. You explain that to me, because, I don't get it either.
LeNeve Wrote:IF you have a vehicle thats been in some sort of magazine, or tv show, other than consumer reports, and shit like that, then you can brag about it.

If you have done considerable customization, and performance up grades, you can brag about your car.

If you have a car with a bunch of miles, and it's not a total piece of shit, then you can brag.

Other than that, you just have a normal car, that doesn't need mentioned. You can probaly tell your grandma about it. She would enjoy it.
i have a normal car, 09 camry SE, with 50K miles, blue. thats it
LeNeve Wrote:IF you have a vehicle thats been in some sort of magazine, or tv show, other than consumer reports, and shit like that, then you can brag about it.

If you have done considerable customization, and performance up grades, you can brag about your car.

If you have a car with a bunch of miles, and it's not a total piece of shit, then you can brag.

Other than that, you just have a normal car, that doesn't need mentioned. You can probaly tell your grandma about it. She would enjoy it.

My car has a ton of miles on it, and isn't a piece of shit.
But it's an 07 Sebring.
I'm not going to brag about it.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:metric lug nuts. weirf
whats weirf about that....welcome to the world

never seen that before. I guess not weirf. not like it blew my mind. Didn't expect it on a charger though.
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Dickie is wrongish

Toyotas are garbage.
your still bitter about getting fired for not tightening the lug nuts
sure thing....I worked on Lexus, those were nice
i dont really know what to have for lunch today, all of my normal spots are getting old. Then one place i used to go to was apparently shut down by the health department
Derick Wrote:i dont really know what to have for lunch today, all of my normal spots are getting old. Then one place i used to go to was apparently shut down by the health department
KFC wings are $.50 each right now!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Now Eddie is just getting mean. Confusedad:
I'm sorry buuuudy! Come here & give me a hug!!!

No way dude.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i dont really know what to have for lunch today, all of my normal spots are getting old. Then one place i used to go to was apparently shut down by the health department
KFC wings are $.50 each right now!!!
why? does that include honey bbq? sounds like a winner
did they play the 911 audio?
Donginator Wrote:did they play the 911 audio?
Yes
Chip Wrote:

My car has a ton of miles on it, and isn't a piece of shit.
But it's an 07 Sebring.
I'm not going to brag about it.

but you can mention it. and that was kind of a small brag.
Brian Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:did they play the 911 audio?
Yes
shit I missed it

why do the good places always have some sort of health violation?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16