Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Not the movie we expected!!!
[Image: a6cd0918-ce6d-3b79.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:so, on this charger, about every full turn of the steering wheel, it binds up for a bit, then frees back up. Does it 2 times going from full left to full right.

Any ideas. I'm kind of stumped.
steering column u-joint
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:so, on this charger, about every full turn of the steering wheel, it binds up for a bit, then frees back up. Does it 2 times going from full left to full right.

air in the power steering system?

IT has a whine from the pump, and fluid is burnt. I've already decided to replace the pump. Just don't see why it would cause the bind at that specific spot.

Seems like a u joint. The bottom one seems okay, and the top one is not even a ujoint, its some contraption of different angle and shit. Never seen anything like that.

Might just change the pump, and see what happens. I'll pull the tie rods off, and check them, as well as ball joints too.

Do you ever think that they make this shit as confusing as possible, just to make it cost more?
It's like that line from Jurrasic Park about scientests asking if they can, but never stopping to ask if they should.
Only it's engineers making shit as confusing as possible.
Cars turned just fine back in the day.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Not the movie we expected!!!

That was a good movie.
Well, both of them.
Charger forums are kind of entertaining. No clear answers, but good reading.
Brampton Wrote:

steering column u-joint

lower one feels okay, upper thing looks like a cripple kids leg braces.

red image x men?
My one of my boss' 8 foot flourescent lights burned out by his work bench. he put some super awesome, bright, new technology light in. It looks nice. I want the shiny lights too. Confusedad:
Brampton Wrote:Is it just me, or does anyone else also enjoy Eddies goofy jokes every morning?

:high5:

They usually make me chuckle.
how do you make a blue waffle?

put green butter, and yellow syrup on it, thats how.
LeNeve Wrote:

red image x men?

I see it just fine.
His Arkansas internet is better then your Kansas internet.
LeNeve Wrote:so now what? I have a rooted phone that looks, and acts excatly the same as before. It's like someone knocked on my door, and said, "Congratulations, you are president of sesame street."

Oh, cool, what do I do now?

uh, well, nothing, you just sit back down on your couch, and pat yourself on the back I guess.

So I don't even get anything?

You can tell people you are president of sesame street if you want.

Confusedhock:
so , so , suck my toe, alll the way to mexico.

I'm, bringing that back.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

red image x men?

I see it just fine.
His Arkansas internet is better then your Kansas internet.

Bill Clinto is why.
LeNeve Wrote:so , so , suck my toe, alll the way to mexico.

I'm, bringing that back.
I had no idea that it was here in the first place.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16