Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
alright, now I can speed up, or slow down my phone processor, (also known as over/under clocking, in my world). Super amazing network speeds, or super amazing battery life, or a mixture of the two. It's all within my control.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I can now access all the files on my phone. All of them!! mwahahahahhaa

blockbuster app, get the fuck off my shit bitch!!!!

You having full access to that stuff just seems dangerous.

I'd say I have a 70% chance of ruining my phone. I should back all the shit up just in case.
You didn't do that first?
Kansas, remember?
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I can now access all the files on my phone. All of them!! mwahahahahhaa

I'd say I have a 70% chance of ruining my phone. I should back all the shit up just in case.

[Image: thumbnail.aspx?q=1512556796326&id=912118...fff8c06b6b]
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Confusedhock: I'm gonna need to buy some pjs.

absorbent ones? jeez. :?

No, ones that can be worn around kids, whenever they come along.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

maybe?
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:You didn't do that first?

maybe?
Why do I think that is the same answer to, "you're still wearing a condom right?"
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I got to level 50 on forza 4 last night. around 11pm, after my kids had gone to bed, I had some peace and quite for the first time in 16 hours. I sat down on the couch, with a sandwich, chocolate milk, my phone, and a shitty laptop, thatd doesn't have anti virus shit.

an hour later my phone was rooted
last night, I played COD for the first time in about a month.

And, I think I'm done with it. at the beginning of my 1st round, we are about 20 feet from the flag when the round started.......as soon as we got to the flag, an air strike!!!!! AN AIR STRIKE!!!!!!

what the hell is that crap. it was that for the whole 5 rounds I played, before quitting.

Obviously you had a cheater in the room. They are out there, you just have to report them. Every online game has cheaters, just the nature of technology. I ran into a few auto aimers last night while playing with BDH. I reported them ASAP. COD releases those patches every few weeks to get rid of the cheaters. But I still love the game and really enjoy when we all play together, that is the best part.
Later er' body! Have a great afternoon!!!
Clemson SUUUUUUCKS if they let a shitty WVU team put up 70 points on them in a BCS game. WVU is NOT a good team.
LeNeve Wrote:alright, now I can speed up, or slow down my phone processor, (also known as over/under clocking, in my world). Super amazing network speeds, or super amazing battery life, or a mixture of the two. It's all within my control.

[Image: thumbnail.aspx?q=1439564314423&id=1ce73e...c0ddddf518]
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I got to level 50 on forza 4 last night. around 11pm, after my kids had gone to bed, I had some peace and quite for the first time in 16 hours. I sat down on the couch, with a sandwich, chocolate milk, my phone, and a shitty laptop, thatd doesn't have anti virus shit.

an hour later my phone was rooted
last night, I played COD for the first time in about a month.

And, I think I'm done with it. at the beginning of my 1st round, we are about 20 feet from the flag when the round started.......as soon as we got to the flag, an air strike!!!!! AN AIR STRIKE!!!!!!

what the hell is that crap. it was that for the whole 5 rounds I played, before quitting.
I wanted to get on last night, but we are having issues with the fucking psycho old bag that lives below us, spent the night talking to the landlord & his wife about everything. I saw you on domination, no one else seems to play domination, look for me next time, I am have been killing it on domination. Next time leave the room if the air strike happens that quick.
I was too stubborn to leave the game. If they are gonna cheat....fuck em.....makes killing them more satisfying

Don't forget to report them for cheating also.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:You didn't do that first?

maybe?
Why do I think that is the same answer to, "you're still wearing a condom right?"
I remember reading I needed to do that first, and it seems like I did. I just didn't confirm it was saved somewhere, or even how to get to it if I need it.

I mean the internet will help me if something goes bad, right?, . The internet is nice like that.
You know why I don't like Jay Thomas? His show started 20 seconds ago and I am bored with it and his dull voice already.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[youtube]YwLMM_QBkMc[/youtube]
She loves the Dickaroni and cheese. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16