Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
sometimes I see those games from the old phones in the market, and I get them. Then when I open them to play, I'm like, wow, really, this is fucking stupid. It seems like the phone is thinking the same thing.

It's thinking, seriously dude, you are going to sit there, and play snake, I have internet, we can watch youtube videos, at least check the twitter or facebook, come on!!!

okay, thats it, force closing this fucking snake app.
Matts on some sort of amish data plan.
everyone has their wifi locked here. I don't think there is anywhere in town that has free wifi. Library maybe, probaly the 2 of the 4 hotels. Mcdonalds here doesn't even have it, and they advertise on tv that they do.

I was in the doctors waiting room, they had their wifi locked. The cable company across from the doctor, where the internet comes from, locked.
LeNeve Wrote:Matts on some sort of amish data plan.
it's called living near a major city. That's what happens when you don't live in a Podunk hick part of the country like you...

[Image: d0436a0a-23ca-691f.jpg]
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Matts on some sort of amish data plan.
it's called living near a major city. That's what happens when you don't live in a Podunk hick part of the country like you...

[Image: d0436a0a-23ca-691f.jpg]

I know. Confusedad:
I kind of live near denver. a little to far to get the wifi from there though
LeNeve Wrote:everyone has their wifi locked here. I don't think there is anywhere in town that has free wifi. Library maybe, probaly the 2 of the 4 hotels. Mcdonalds here doesn't even have it, and they advertise on tv that they do.

I was in the doctors waiting room, they had their wifi locked. The cable company across from the doctor, where the internet comes from, locked.

My WiFi network at home is named "FBI Surveillance Van #4".
I don't know if anyone has seen it, but it makes me laugh.
LeNeve Wrote:I kind of live near denver. a little to far to get the wifi from there though
There are easily 5-10 networks accessible to me in my townhouse at any given time.
Chip Wrote:I like the stories of people who go to Canada, and don't realize that checking e-mail and using FaceBook and twitter use data.
And roaming charges in Canada are insane.
Then come home to bills that are over $10,000
Same goes visiting the states. I got a bill for $1500 or so when we visited Philly. I got it bumped down to $200

sent from the legion of doom
the county sherrif is about 20 feet away from me. He's in uniform, and has an iphone in a red case on his utility belt. Looks like a dork.
I wonder if the sherriff wants me to hack his iphone for him.
I get available wifi about everywhere in town. Have 2 available now. I'm on the city limits almost here. They are all just locked though.
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder if the sherriff wants me to hack his iphone for him.
I'll paypal you $50 to just go up and grab his iPhone from him right now.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
he's old, I could totally do it. I won't though. all the deputies are young, and mean, like cop robots.
LeNeve Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
he's old, I could totally do it. I won't though. all the deputies are young, and mean, like cop robots.

Stop.
Present hall pass.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16