Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
She is not shy about being a slut...
Chip Wrote:She is not shy about being a slut...

I just watched a few of her other videos, she is a huge whore.
:flame: :flame: :flame:
jiffy lube fags
That chick has a great set of tits, I just checked out a video where she puts on a bunch of bikini's, great tits, nice tight body too. Big nose though.
who is it?
Pete Nice Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[youtube]YwLMM_QBkMc[/youtube]
I was gonna post this last week, but I didn't think anyone would think it wasn't gay
It is gay, with an extreme slut offset, so it passes, barely.
Pete Nice Wrote:You know why I don't like Jay Thomas? His show started 20 seconds ago and I am bored with it and his dull voice already.

Yea, I changed it pretty quick
about 65 degrees here today. very pleasant, like a valley, on a Sunday.
Pete Nice Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[youtube]YwLMM_QBkMc[/youtube]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
verizon is being an asshole to me over my network again. huh???

I wonder if it will mess my phone up to delete all their shit off my phone. most likely yes. I will research later.
I also found a root program that will give you the password of whatever wireless network is in range. Illegal most likely, how can people get away with that?
There is a big area 40 miles south west of me, that is a total dead zone for cell service, of any kind. I might have to camp out there until the heat is off. Confusedad:
You can take people out to that dead zone area, then scare them until they pay you money too.
that verizon deal is one of those preset locked book marks for the browser. I wonder if I can get rid of that bullshit.

Confusedhock:
I already have 2.763gb of data used, and there are 15 days left in the billing cycle.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16