Dudebro Nation

Full Version: The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Pete Nice Wrote:None of you guys are EVER on anymore, so I might as well just close and lock this thread......

[smiley]Cry Baby[/smiley]

:poke:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:None of you guys are EVER on anymore, so I might as well just close and lock this thread......

:high5:

I am on all the time, never get invites from any of you, or you never join my domination matches
I was on last night, but you weren't :poke:
Donginator Wrote:

I am on all the time, never get invites from any of you, or you never join my domination matches

I have not seen you online for like two weeks. And you never join our parties.
Brian Wrote:
I was on last night, but you weren't :poke:

I was on from 2PM to 4:30PM. I was going to get on again from 8PM to 10PM, but fell asleep and then had to do some work when I got up at 8PM.

I will be on today from about 3PM to 5PM and probably at night also, probably late too, until like 3AM. Not sure what time I will get on, but probably after 11PM.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

The other night I was on with you & no one noticed. I even tried to join your room
Brian, are you Elite?

In fact who here is on elite and if you are are you premium and a founder?

We need more people in the CULT elite clan. I wanted to join DBN Elite clan, but I think we are better off with CULT b/c they have more people who play more. I like the DBN elite group and the CULT elite clan. Joe, why don't you disband the DBN Elite clan, keep the elite group and join CULT?
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote::high5:

The other night I was on with you & no one noticed. I even tried to join your room

DUDE, if you are on, we want you in. We play with a great group of guys, winger, BDH, playdough, delarosa, JMUduke. You would fit right in. Send me a message if you don't get an invite within a few minutes.
So the other day BDH and I started playing Drop zone. We LOVE it. You don't get killstreak rewards, but it doesn't matter b/c so many packages come in.

Donginator mentioned something about camping, but b/c you see where the drop zone is, that really doesn't matter much. You know where they are going to be and grenades/trophy systems are huge.

It's a blast, an easy way to do challenges and you can get more points than any other game type.
Pete Nice Wrote:Brian, are you Elite?
No. Is it too late to get that?
Brian Wrote:

No, you can still get it, you just won't be a founder. Unless they extended the founder deadline again.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

No, you can still get it, you just won't be a founder. Unless they extended the founder deadline again.
I'm an Elite founder. Not sure what the heck that means but I am!

Pete, I'm stepping my game up onight since you called out my skills. No more reckless playing. It's on!!!!

I'm always on playing. I just hate to join in games when ppl are already in a group. Its the nerdy version of social anxiety I guess lol.

Elite founder just gets you new camouflage for your guns. Its below the gold camo, I believe it's called winter.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
"Pete Nice Wrote:I have not seen you online for like two weeks. And you never join our parties.

DUDE, if you are on, we want you in. We play with a great group of guys, winger, BDH, playdough, delarosa, JMUduke. You would fit right in. Send me a message if you don't get an invite within a few minutes.
[/quote][/quote]
i tried to join you and bdh once and got no reply Confusedad:
Thank you

sent from the legion of doom
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13