Dudebro Nation

Full Version: The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I know exactly where that is in Central Park, nice to see a map with actual colors

MW3 is crap, but I have been enjoying playing the new playlist Dropzone

I really like MW3, I think it is easily the best one so far.
This game has lost my interest already, its probably the worst one yet. so many things are broken, lag is horrible. I plain suck at this game.

I do like some of the changes, & I will still continue playing, compared to black ops or MW2 it can EABOD

See, I have found that the lag is less of an issue than any of the previous versions. Maybe it is your internet or the people you are playing with.

What do you find to be broken? I know Elite was for weeks, but that is up and running smooth on the consol and the internet. What else isnt working?

Sent from my taint.
The game is unplayable, its not my connection, it called lag compensation. All these patches are suppose to address the lag compensation but it has made it worse for me. The best night I had on this game was Thanksgiving Eve with everyone. Other forums I am on, it seems like everyone else is having the same problems. Elite is just BS, only reason I got it is for the free map packs, they make us pay for something on a website or separate from the game that was free on Black Ops. Look at the numbers, there more people playing Black Ops throughout the year than there are people currently playing MW3, so I am not alone. Here are my connection speeds

[Image: 1662861808.png]
I guess we are just having different experiences. I had way more lag issues with Black Ops. Not really sure what lag compensation is in comparison to lag, but I find MW3 much better. I also find the game smoother and easier to view and play.

My only real issue is quick scopers, they need to grt rid of quick scoping asap.

the are also a few people w auto aim cheats and modded controllers, but its not that bad, and it is so easy to report them. From what I understand, they take those reports seriously and have been banning a bunch of people.
I wonder what the reaction would be if they made a COD game with an entire WW2 size war based totally in North America.
I received 2 hours of double xp & prestige token from Elite for Christmas

I was reading lag compensation is to make the game fair for people with an awesome connection & bad connections

so it seems someone like me with an awesome connection is suffering because the game caters to someone with a bad connection
i bleed green Wrote:I wonder what the reaction would be if they made a COD game with an entire WW2 size war based totally in North America.
I would love that

sent from the legion of doom
I've been luck warm on this game but after getting my Turtle Beach headphones for Christmas, I'm back in love. It really brings the game (& the sounds of the game to life). Such a different experience when the sounds are all around you.
Every time I sign on no one is playing so I sign back off.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I've been luke warm on this game but after getting my Turtle Beach headphones for Christmas, I'm back in love. It really brings the game (& the sounds of the game to life). Such a different experience when the sounds are all around you.
Joe Wrote:Every time I sign on no one is playing so I sign back off.

Matt, BDH and I were on from like 8PM to 1AM last night.

Just sent a groupme and google + message anytime your getting online.

I will not be on tonight most likely, if I am, it will be after 11PM.
So I was playing Drop Zone last night. Donginator brought it up. It is kinda cool, few issues.

1. No killstreaks

2. people CAMP the drop zone and don't cover each other, it takes like 10 seconds to get a care package. I was only able to get one out of like 30 tries, before getting killed.

I do like the fact that you get 20 pts for sitting on the drop zone for a second, some drop zones, like seagate, have cover that allows you to rack up some good points there.

I also like that if you get a good spot, you can rape the other team as they lay on the ground thinking they are safe. I had one game I was 25-13 with about 5 minutes left in the game, I was raping campers, then my power went off at home and I lost the entire game and it's states. Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad:
I played for 3 or 4 hours last night with no lag issues AT ALL.

The only issue I ran into was one game had two guys with auto aim on and another game had 1 guy with auto aim on, but all you have to do is report them and the game will handle their bullshit. I think we still won both games despite their auto aim.

I will not falter from my opinion that this is by far the best COD game yet online.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Every time I sign on no one is playing so I sign back off.

Matt, BDH and I were on from like 8PM to 1AM last night.

Just sent a groupme and google + message anytime your getting online.

I will not be on tonight most likely, if I am, it will be after 11PM.
I'm in bed by 11 on work nights.
Pete Nice Wrote:So I was playing Drop Zone last night. Donginator brought it up. It is kinda cool, few issues.

1. No killstreaks

2. people CAMP the drop zone and don't cover each other, it takes like 10 seconds to get a care package. I was only able to get one out of like 30 tries, before getting killed.

I do like the fact that you get 20 pts for sitting on the drop zone for a second, some drop zones, like seagate, have cover that allows you to rack up some good points there.

I also like that if you get a good spot, you can rape the other team as they lay on the ground thinking they are safe. I had one game I was 25-13 with about 5 minutes left in the game, I was raping campers, then my power went off at home and I lost the entire game and it's states. Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad:
I actually stopped playing drop zone because of these reasons, but definitely will jump in again with a group
Hey dudebro's I am a little late to the party but finally got MW3 for christmas. I have only played the special ops so far with my bro in law but it seems pretty cool so far!! I will for sure be playing some more this weekend!
Kinda be awesome to play like in the movie Gamer where you control an actual person and actually get to kill somebody.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13