Dudebro Nation

Full Version: The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
"Sniper rifles have no place on the field of battle"

"You look thirsty for some riot shield!"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
holy shit. solid 3:30 of laughing. I'm going to watch it again. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:"Sniper rifles have no place on the field of battle"

"You look thirsty for some riot shield!"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

"I have a fever and the only cure is more riot shield!!"
:roflmao:

Awesome shit.
"eenie meenie miney mo, catch a tiger by his toe, if he hollars... HIT HIM WITH A RIOT SHIELD!"
Chip Wrote:"eenie meenie miney mo, catch a tiger by his toe, if he hollars... HIT HIM WITH A RIOT SHIELD!"
i couldn't remember exactly how this went but :roflmao:
It really makes me want to try a riot shield out, in the gaming forum I post, people own team defender with riot shield

I think when I prestige and have to use the default classes, I will try riot shield
This weekend Riot Shield will be used. We should do a 9 person team on groundwar where everyone uses Riot Shield
Joe Wrote:This weekend Riot Shield will be used. We should do a 9 person team on groundwar where everyone uses Riot Shield
haha... I'm in!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:This weekend Riot Shield will be used. We should do a 9 person team on groundwar where everyone uses Riot Shield
haha... I'm in!
Agreed. Great idea, phenominal video

sent from the legion of doom
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
haha... I'm in!
Agreed. Great idea, phenominal video

sent from the legion of doom
i'm in too, i've never used riot shield, i believe the level of suckitude will increase dramatically for me
I know how frustrated I get when someone else uses a shield so I can imagine entire teams of opponents just quitting.
Joe Wrote:I know how frustrated I get when someone else uses a shield so I can imagine entire teams of opponents just quitting.
Dude I can't wait! :happy:
I've been using it tonight....lots of fun
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13