Dudebro Nation

Full Version: The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Alright, maybe instead of a new phone, I'll get an XBox so I can join in on this fun too
Chip Wrote:Alright, maybe instead of a new phone, I'll get an XBox so I can join in on this fun too

I have a special edition xbox new in the box with Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 for sale. $50 off of what we paid with 2 year extended warranty.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Alright, maybe instead of a new phone, I'll get an XBox so I can join in on this fun too

I have a special edition xbox new in the box with Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 for sale. $50 off of what we paid with 2 year extended warranty.

thats a good deal Chip. I would totally get that if I needed one. I think it has 2 controllers also, so your life partner can play too.
it's funny that riot shield is what would sway you to get an xbox :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

thats a good deal Chip. I would totally get that if I needed one. I think it has 2 controllers also, so your life partner can play too.

So what are you selling it for?
Quote:
Quote:LeNeve wrote:

Because I already have an xbox and Modern Warfare 3. My ex bought it for me as a Christmas gift because she thought I wanted a new xbox for the other room. She bought it online for sale and can't return it.
Joe Wrote:
Quote:

Because I already have an xbox and Modern Warfare 3. My ex bought it for me as a Christmas gift because she thought I wanted a new xbox for the other room. She bought it online for sale and can't return it.

I hadn't had coffee yet when I typed that, I mean how much are you selling it for?
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Quote:

I hadn't had coffee yet when I typed that, I mean how much are you selling it for?
Paid 429 asking 380.
I'd skip the new phone for it, but first thing I need to get after the new year is a new washer and dryer.
I talk about a lot of things I want, but never seem to get around to them.
So I wouldn't hold your breathe.
New map "Park" coming January 24 for Elite premium members only.

[Image: 405608_314596365237977_206013049429643_9...4880_n.jpg]
I know exactly where that is in Central Park, nice to see a map with actual colors

MW3 is crap, but I have been enjoying playing the new playlist Dropzone
Donginator Wrote:I know exactly where that is in Central Park, nice to see a map with actual colors

Yeah, I know where that is too.

I really like MW3, I think it is easily the best one so far.

What is a playlist dropzone?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I know exactly where that is in Central Park, nice to see a map with actual colors

Yeah, I know where that is too.

What is a playlist dropzone?
Its in community playlists, basically your team has to get to the dropzone, the longer you hold a drop zone the more points you get

No killstreaks, but the team that is holding the dropzone gets care packages, the more the team holds the dropzone the more point each team member gets

Blast shield & blind eye perks are a must for this game mode
Pete Nice Wrote:

This game has lost my interest already, its probably the worst one yet. so many things are broken, lag is horrible. I plain suck at this game.

I do like some of the changes, & I will still continue playing, compared to black ops or MW2 it can EABOD
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

This game has lost my interest already, its probably the worst one yet. so many things are broken, lag is horrible. I plain suck at this game.

I do like some of the changes, & I will still continue playing, compared to black ops or MW2 it can EABOD

See, I have found that the lag is less of an issue than any of the previous versions. Maybe it is your internet or the people you are playing with.

What do you find to be broken? I know Elite was for weeks, but that is up and running smooth on the consol and the internet. What else isnt working?

Sent from my taint.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13