Dudebro Nation

Full Version: The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
so, Kill Confirmed has to be my favorite game style right now.

I wonder what is gonna be the new "nuketown"?

I think my favorite boards are the train station and paris
Brampton Wrote:so, Kill Confirmed has to be my favorite game style right now.

Agree on kill confirmed! I like the busted up freeway map. (whatever it's called)
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

Agree on kill confirmed! I like the busted up freeway map. (whatever it's called)
did you experience what I did in that kill confirmed match we were in? I couldn't do shit
Donginator Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

did you experience what I did in that kill confirmed match we were in? I couldn't do shit
I actually had a game drop out yesterday. I thought I was on the psn for a moment

sent from the legion of doom
Donginator Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

Yep... Same sucky issues!
Donginator Wrote:This game fucking sucks.... Goodnight

what happens on the killcam & on my screen is night & day.

I got shot threw a rock, killcam shows the guy shooting me 5-6 times

& the spawns suck

I almost always get the award for most time watching kill cams b/c of this exact thing. I agree. I assume one things calm down and bugs get fixed, it will change. I am pretty sure it is due to lag. But yeah, I noticed the same thing. I guesss the key is for someone in your party to be the host.
every match was lopsided, on the winning team there were 2-3 people who are 20-6 or better then everyone else is 5-16 etc..

I am not giving up yet, I hope it gets fixed, very frustrating

I also laugh at my post last night, I was in a rage, I had to come to DBN to vent :roflmao:
I think I am gonna go pick up MW3 and BF3 today, my wife pissed me off cause I want to take Helicopter lessons and she wants me to go back to school and I said no. So she said no to the lessons. So now Im gonna play video games all night.
Texas Fan Wrote:I think I am gonna go pick up MW3 and BF3 today, my wife pissed me off cause I want to take Helicopter lessons and she wants me to go back to school and I said no. So she said no to the lessons. So now Im gonna play video games all night.

:high5:
First time deployed free for all. 2 kills 9 deaths. No practice. I got 3 achievements. Juggernaut, sneaker, and lockdown. Basically "camper" awards. Was trying to figure out my weapons and stuff, and got lucky to get a couple kills.

It wasn't fun. Going again now.
I don't want to do a team match with strangers, and Fuck up their game yet. Ill keep rolling with free for all at this time.
Somehow people get choppers 5 seconds into the match.......

I get killed 5 seconds into the match......

This is free for all match 2. Got a kill cam award this time.

1 kill 12 deaths.

I noticed when I sat around fucking with weapon choice, or helping my kids with homework, other players wouldn't get that easy kill. Once I aimed they would light me up though.

Is that cool on their part, or maybe they just couldn't see me?
did a lot better today, I forgot that killstreaks stack to help get other killstreaks

Started special ops, try to beat my time on the first one, 27.7 seconds
Donginator Wrote:did a lot better today, I forgot that killstreaks stack to help get other killstreaks

Started special ops, try to beat my time on the first one, 27.7 seconds

Can you explain this, in a for dummies version, I am not really sure what it means.
My xbox just scratched my disc and ruined it. Im so fucking mad right now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13