Dudebro Nation

Full Version: The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[youtube]iaQdKJ2LMNI[/youtube]
:rock: Elite members get it 2 months in advance included in the subscription
Donginator Wrote::rock: Elite members get it 2 months in advance included in the subscription

:high5:
can i still pay and get it? i forgot about it
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote::rock: Elite members get it 2 months in advance included in the subscription

This is the first time I can say I'm glad I paid the $50 for the elite membership! BTW, it was nice sneaking up on your and putting a few bullets in the back of your head last night!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

This is the first time I can say I'm glad I paid the $50 for the elite membership! BTW, it was nice sneaking up on your and putting a few bullets in the back of your head last night!
Man I have not been on with anyone in a few weeks

Ha I use to see your rage posts to Elite on twitter, I knew Elite overall would suck, I only paid because of the free map packs, and I would be spending the money anyways on all map packs, the other Elite stuff was just perks

Gonna download the app tonight
doody app
Pete I was just looking at your gamer tag in MW3, if you went back to MW2 & Black Ops & prestiged, you would get a prestige token for each one for MW3, same thing for MW1. prestige & play one or 2 rounds
Donginator Wrote:Pete I was just looking at your gamer tag in MW3, if you went back to MW2 & Black Ops & prestiged, you would get a prestige token for each one for MW3, same thing for MW1. prestige & play one or 2 rounds

Good call. I am going to do that now.
Donginator Wrote:Pete I was just looking at your gamer tag in MW3, if you went back to MW2 & Black Ops & prestiged, you would get a prestige token for each one for MW3, same thing for MW1. prestige & play one or 2 rounds
I prestiged in Black Ops... how do I get credit for that?
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
I prestiged in Black Ops... how do I get credit for that?
you may have used it already, its in the prestige shop, I used 2 of mine for double xp for 2 hours, I wish I didn't, I would have instead unlocked an extra class or weapon/perk for when I prestige
Pete Nice Wrote:

give it a day or 2 to show up in MW3
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I was ready to prestige on Black Ops, so I did. I didn't even play, I hope that doesn't matter. I hear it takes a few days to show up. I will be using it on an extra class. Extra classes and weapon carryovers are the only things worth using prestige tokens on.

I am not sure I want to take the time needed to prestige in MW2. I am thinking it might take a few hours that I should be playing MW3.

I wish you could buy up to like 5 prestige tokens on the market or something like that. You would have to limit it to 5, 10 or something like that or else all kinds of ninjas would spend mad cash on it.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I was ready to prestige on Black Ops, so I did. I didn't even play, I hope that doesn't matter. I hear it takes a few days to show up. I will be using it on an extra class. Extra classes and weapon carryovers are the only things worth using prestige tokens on.

I am not sure I want to take the time needed to prestige in MW2. I am thinking it might take a few hours that I should be playing MW3.

I wish you could buy up to like 5 prestige tokens on the market or something like that. You would have to limit it to 5, 10 or something like that or else all kinds of ninjas would spend mad cash on it.
They said to play 1 or 2 rounds so the prestige registers
None of you guys are EVER on anymore, so I might as well just close and lock this thread......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13