Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 9-9-11 I'm not fired
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:It means, how the fuck does someone who grows up in Detroit become a Flyers fan? Where is hometown pride? :poke:

The hometown pride is with the Tigers and college teams.
The Red Wings are just lame, and their fans are annoying.

There fans are annoying so you became a fan of the team with the most annoying fans in all of sports?
javsto Wrote:shit I live on Long Island and I love the NJ Devils, fuck the rangers and islanders.

It's all tri state though. I would like the Devils over the other two also, the Islanders suck and the Rangers fans are absolute assholes, almost as bad as Flyers fans....
javsto Wrote:there was a story on my local news a while back where some woman in L.A. bought a fried chicken patty sandwich at her local fast food place and she specifically ordered it with NO MAYO. As she was driving back to work she took a bite out of her meal and realized that it did have mayo on it and spit out the bite she took and put the rest back in the bag and drove back to work.

Two hours later she was rushed to the hospital complaining about sever stomach cramps and nausea. when the doctor asked her about anything she had to eat she told him about her lunch and they proceeded to examine it. what they found has that it wasent mayo on her meal but rather that the chicken had a massive tumor in it at the time of processing and that particular patty still had some of the tumor in it and when they fry/cooked it the tumor un froze and when she bit into it, the tumor goo was what she swallowed not mayo.
I don't love this story Confusedwoot:
javsto Wrote:shit I live on Long Island and I love the NJ Devils, fuck the rangers and islanders.

Hey, we found the 2nd Devils fan!
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I see teams I either hate, or don't care about at all.
red for hate

I am still curious as to what the Penguins ever did to you

The penguins used to just be fun to hate.
Then along came Crosby and took their level of annoying to a whole new level.

Everyone hates a winner.

Did you see the pictures of Crosby at his press conference the other day? It looks like his face is finally starting to look more mature and he might be losing that rosy cheek look.

bte, I understand your hate for the Penguins, it's Brampton's I don't get
Chip Wrote:

I now know 4, Jav, Paul AP bikini and my friends Tom and James. Not a single one of them is annoying about it, hence I have no hate for the Devils.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:[
wow, just wow. I dislike just about every team on this list. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

sorry Pete

I see teams I either hate, or don't care about at all.
red for hate

I am still curious as to what the Penguins ever did to you
I don't like them. Never have. I don't need a reason to hate a sports team, especially if from the time I was a kid I disliked them. Its irrational. I can't explain it, I just hate them
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:It means, how the fuck does someone who grows up in Detroit become a Flyers fan? Where is hometown pride? :poke:

The hometown pride is with the Tigers and college teams.
The Red Wings are just lame, and their fans are annoying.

There fans are annoying so you became a fan of the team with the most annoying fans in all of sports?

You're just upset because they hate the Pens, like any normal person should.

On a related note, I forgot all about Crosby's presser, the plane took over the hockey news.
Baseball - Tigers, Blue Jays
Hockey - Sabres
Football - Lions, Bills
Basketball - white guys
Soccer - Ajax, Arsenal, TFC
College - Michigan

any other sports I should care about?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I am still curious as to what the Penguins ever did to you

The penguins used to just be fun to hate.
Then along came Crosby and took their level of annoying to a whole new level.

Everyone hates a winner.

Did you see the pictures of Crosby at his press conference the other day? It looks like his face is finally starting to look more mature and he might be losing that rosy cheek look.

bte, I understand your hate for the Penguins, it's Brampton's I don't get
why do you care so much?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I now know 4, Jav, Paul AP bikini and my friends Tom and James. Not a single one of them is annoying about it, hence I have no hate for the Devils.

I don't hate hate the Devils.
I hate them because they've beat the Flyers for more then a decade and I don't hate their players.
Broncos
Rockies
Avalanche
Kansas University

Secondary teams
Royals
Blackhawks
Steelers
K. State

I fucking hate
Cowboys
Yankees
Red sox
OK, I will flip it and post the teams I hate also

Soccer - Chelsea
NHL - Rangers, Flyers, Capitols
NBA - Knicks, Lakers
NFL - Browns, Ravens, Bengals, Cowboys, Patriots.
MLB - Yankees, Brewers
College - Penn State, Duke (hoops only)

You will notice, that most of these teams have fans who are universality considered some of the biggest dickhead arrogant bastards in all of sports. Bottom line, I have a legit reason for hating all of them, not just b/c.

One thing you will notice, is I do not necessarily hate all division rivals, except in the NFL. Specifically in college. I kind of hate WVU, they are a big Pitt rival, but I always want them to do good, so the Big East looks better. But in the backyard brawls, I will route hard for Pitt and hate on WVU.

Also, if I have very good friends who are huge fans of a team, I normally don't hate them, even if they are rivals, this is the case with Liverpool, Arsenal and the Devils.
tumor goo story seriously made me nausoues. I am about to gag thinking about it now. :barf:
I listened to last Friday's replay of Covino and Spotty picking on me. I caught the beginning of it originally, but had to answer a phone call. The way I talk on the forums??? They made me sounds like the Snookie troll from South Park!!! No way! Yeah, it's on now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22