Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 9-9-11 I'm not fired
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:What's going on this weekend?

I'll be hitting Frankenmuth's big Block Party tonight. Lots of music, food and classic cars. Oh, and I need to do something nice for Jim. Tonight marks 5 years together.
Steak and a blowjob

sent from high above mount toilet

How bout ribs and a backrub? Cause that's what happened.
javsto Wrote:

I'll be hitting Frankenmuth's big Block Party tonight. Lots of music, food and classic cars. Oh, and I need to do something nice for Jim. Tonight marks 5 years together.

BAKE HIM A PIE THEN SMOTHER IT ACROSS YOUR NAKID BODY AND THEN LAY IN BED WHILE HE GOES OUT TO THE SPORTS BAR WITH HIS BAND OF BUDS.

Lame
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Steak and a blowjob

sent from high above mount toilet

How bout ribs and a backrub? Cause that's what happened.

A blowjob is an absolute MUST for any anniversary or birthday for a man. Any woman that does not blow her man on their anniversary and his birthday should be dumped.

Ribs and a backrub were a GREAT start thoughm, just should have ended the night in your mouth.
Pete Nice Wrote:A blowjob is an absolute MUST for any anniversary or birthday for a man. Any woman that does not blow her man on their anniversary and his birthday should be dumped.

Ribs and a backrub were a GREAT start thoughm, just should have ended the night in your mouth.

It was going to go that way, but he worked yesterday and was exhausted. He laid down and was out cold. I was going to make it up tonight, but I have no fucking idea where he's at.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22