Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 9-9-11 I'm not fired
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Um Bop Gay ass
what about this celine dion nightmare, where she redid the classic AC/DC song - SHOOK ME ALL NIGHT LONG

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULmC8JTTVy0">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULmC8JTTVy0</a><!-- m -->
Chumbawumba some cock
Pete Nice Wrote:who let your mom out
:grin:
hahahahaha.. Singin it in my head to your lyrics

sent from high above mount toilet
I guess they dont know "pissing the night away" means drinking all night

WHO here thinks that Covino danced in front of his mirror after getting out of the shower while listening to Vanilla Ice???
I hate all these songs. I just mildly dislike ice ice baby

javsto Wrote:WHO here thinks that Covino danced in front of his mirror after getting out of the shower while listening to Vanilla Ice???
My hand is up

I am driving through Patterson, NJ, there is some mad flooding here, cops at every intersections, just drove over a creek that is mad raging. Saw a flooded out fried chicken joint also, some flooded out side roads.
Pete Nice Wrote:Chumbawumba some cock

this made me laugh. :roflmao: :roflmao:
javsto Wrote:WHO here thinks that Covino danced in front of his mirror after getting out of the shower while listening to Vanilla Ice???

[smiley]I DO[/smiley]
Song I hate the most from the 90s.........fluxland.......fucking wop italians

Pete Nice Wrote:I am driving through Patterson, NJ, there is some mad flooding here, cops at every intersections, just drove over a creek that is mad raging. Saw a flooded out fried chicken joint also, some flooded out side roads.
Are there "people" having a candlelight vigil outside?

I am with Rich, Barbie Girl is lame, but it got the girls shaking their asses and titties
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am driving through Patterson, NJ, there is some mad flooding here, cops at every intersections, just drove over a creek that is mad raging. Saw a flooded out fried chicken joint also, some flooded out side roads.
Are there "people" having a candlelight vigil outside?

No, should there be?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22