Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 9-9-11 I'm not fired
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Curb Your Enthusiasm :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :finger:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What's going on this weekend?

I'll be hitting Frankenmuth's big Block Party tonight. Lots of music, food and classic cars. Oh, and I need to do something nice for Jim. Tonight marks 5 years together.
Steak and a blowjob

sent from high above mount toilet
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Anyone ever been to Midevil times?
Ive been to medevil times. Its ok. I was kinda bored , until I got a handy from an ex

Do they have big turkey kegs and shit like that?
no, but i'm going to tournament of kings in vegas next week

http://www.excalibur.com/entertainment/t...kings.aspx
a midevil times handjob. thats pretty cool. :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Ive been to medevil times. Its ok. I was kinda bored , until I got a handy from an ex

Do they have big turkey kegs and shit like that?
they have cornish game hens, that you eat with your hands. at least they did when I went

but you call the servers wench. :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:a midevil times handjob. thats pretty cool. :high5:
even better, I was in grade 11 at the time. you don't forget things like that
I hate this song. Whats up? your shitty song
getting a handjob, while eating meat with your hands, and calling the girls wenches. awesome night
LeNeve Wrote:getting a handjob, while eating meat with your hands, and calling the girls wenches. awesome night
she actually went and washed off her hands, came back to the table and did it. I felt like the king of medevil times
Time to go eat :cya:
LeNeve Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:I have an offer from Sirius for 6 months for $30. I think I will do it. My only problem is, I don't want to activate my credit card.

swipe a card from an old person. they will never know, usually, unless a grandkid looks at the bill for them.

go to CVS and pick up one of those mastercard or visa or amex prepaid credit cards and use that.
who let your mom out
Celene can eat a bowl of dicks, spoy dicks
Every song they have played so far sucks LeNeve's sweaty balls
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22