Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, Sept 1, 2011....Summers gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
So its the first of september. Summer is over, not officially, but its over.

Did you achieve what you wanted to this summer, and if yes, what was it?
For me it was being a better teammate on my baseball team, and I think I did it. Now we are 3 wins into our playoffs, and we need 3 to win our championship
Sad story of Wade Belak yesterday.

He was always known as a good guy, retired cause he wanted to, now he's gone.

I think with all the head injuries, MRI and CT scans should be mandatory for all NHL players.
Shit Ill be a happy camper if I manage to get my electricity turned on by friday evening or else im going to have to spend labor day weekend with out power until next tuesday or wensday. :deadhorse: :killme:
Ryan adams ( I dont know who he is) cover of Iron Maidens "Wasted Years" accoustic, what say you....
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=162620">http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=162620</a><!-- m -->
whats a worse nightmare scenario for a chicken, scrambled eggs or mcnuggets?
Brampton Wrote:So its the first of september. Summer is over, not officially, but its over.

Did you achieve what you wanted to this summer, and if yes, what was it?

Elementary back to school question. :high5:

This summer sucked. It was record breaking hot, record breaking dry, 4th of July was canceled. It was a drag, and it's still dragon.

I guess if anything, I did ride my bike alot. I also rode horses alot, even though I didn't really start doing that until the tail end of summer. I'm going to continue doing both though. I think riding either on a cool autumn day would be very nice.
I'm surprisingly not hungover today...
Which is good because we're moving our office today.
javsto Wrote:whats a worse nightmare scenario for a chicken, scrambled eggs or mcnuggets?

most chickens I know are pro choice, so a scrambled egg is just a thing they live with due to their lifestyle. They get raped alot probaly too.

So turning into a pink goo mcnugget would be a nightmare for a chicken I'm sure.
javsto Wrote:Ryan adams ( I dont know who he is) cover of Iron Maidens "Wasted Years" accoustic, what say you....
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=162620">http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=162620</a><!-- m -->

It's better then I thought it would be.
I hate it when people do a cover and they just remake the original, and don't do it in their own style.
LeNeve Wrote:
javsto Wrote:whats a worse nightmare scenario for a chicken, scrambled eggs or mcnuggets?

most chickens I know are pro choice, so a scrambled egg is just a thing they live with due to their lifestyle. They get raped alot probaly too.

So turning into a pink goo mcnugget would be a nightmare for a chicken I'm sure.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
There is a big truck outside, like bigger than regular work trucks. I don't even know if it's a ford. Anyway on the door, it says they specialize in: buldings, grain elevators, and steel erections.

I think thats kind of funny. steel erections. :roflmao:
We played a bunch of weird and awesome stuff on the jukebox at the bar last night.
For some reason I listed some of them on T's G+ page.
We were doing it from our phones.
And the last song we played was Barbie Girl.
We left right as the song before it was ending.
Chip Wrote:I'm surprisingly not hungover today...
Which is good because we're moving our office today.
[Image: milton-office-space-red-stapler.jpg]
anyone else get the Android update this morning?

holy cow, it took 3 hours from beginning of download to full install.

its a pretty cool new layout for me. nice and crisp
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20