Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, Sept 1, 2011....Summers gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I get to remove a cab today. I think I'm okay with that. Kind of in the mood for once.
Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta is on Faction...
[Image: 9lpyMl.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:[Image: 9lpyMl.jpg]

:roflmao:
Fucking awesome!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: j7oX4.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:[Image: 9lpyMl.jpg]

this sorta reminds me of that scene in the movie "The Forth Kind" where the ppl are interviewing mila jovobitchs character and she transforms into the space alien and everything goes blurry and staticy and all you see is her mouth wide open and her eyes rolled back into her head and she's floating off the floor....but kicking a fat cat is funnier.
Brampton Wrote:So its the first of september. Summer is over, not officially, but its over.

Did you achieve what you wanted to this summer, and if yes, what was it?

No... There was so much more that I wanted to do, but never had the time. I wanted to explore a couple areas of Mich. that I haven't been to since I was a kid. And hit more beaches, of course.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So its the first of september. Summer is over, not officially, but its over.

Did you achieve what you wanted to this summer, and if yes, what was it?

No... There was so much more that I wanted to do, but never had the time. I wanted to explore a couple areas of Mich. that I haven't been to since I was a kid. And hit more beaches, of course.

great, beach pics, remember no tan lines and plenty of lotion... :clap:
javsto Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I wish they would do the metallica only channel on sirius more often.

its been on for months since i dont know when, at least on the sirius internet player it is, channel 815, currently playing the memory remains

oh.Lame. We only use regular recievers.
LeNeve Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I wish they would do the metallica only channel on sirius more often.

its been on for months since i dont know when, at least on the sirius internet player it is, channel 815, currently playing the memory remains

well i checked siriusxm.com and it says there that its on the reciever channel 815. have yuo tried to tune to that channel manually?
Good morning!
javsto Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
javsto Wrote:

well i checked siriusxm.com and it says there that its on the reciever channel 815. have yuo tried to tune to that channel manually?

no I have not. I'll try on mine when I get home. I don't know how to change the channel on my boss' stilleto reciever. Plus he's listening to recordings right now.

I also just have sirius pre merger. No xm or best of xm.
I have the sitlletto 100 and it works sorta like the ipod does with the round button yuo have to dial it left or right to change channels. you can also press the buttons on the top left and right corners and useing the wheel again go to satellite choose that then manually select the genre or theme of what you want to listen to.
javsto Wrote:whats a worse nightmare scenario for a chicken, scrambled eggs or mcnuggets?

Hmmm... Unborn fetus vs pink goo. I'm thinking becoming goo is worse.
i wanted to spend time with my daughter this summer and I think i did a good job of that, i love that she sees my wife and i as equals and doesn't favour one over the other.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20