Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, Sept 1, 2011....Summers gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
michaelangelo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i wanted to spend time with my daughter this summer and I think i did a good job of that, i love that she sees my wife and i as equals and doesn't favour one over the other.

you are doing it wrong. I totally got my little daughter to like me more. The other 2 kids kind of hate me though.
Actually when she's crying, she usually comes to me. I have a lot more patience than my wife in certain situations

Thats how it's always been for me too. With this last one anyway.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:anyone else get the Android update this morning?

holy cow, it took 3 hours from beginning of download to full install.

its a pretty cool new layout for me. nice and crisp

I got it a few weeks ago. They need to change skype, last update took away the front camera, it sucks now, my wife is pissed.
I still have both cameras. is it both your phones?

Yeah, the latest skype update changed it on all our friends androids also. I am sure they will change it, they have to be getting lambasted over it.
I love when they talk about absolutely disgusting shit while I am eating lunch...
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:anyone else get the Android update this morning?

holy cow, it took 3 hours from beginning of download to full install.

its a pretty cool new layout for me. nice and crisp

I got it a few weeks ago. They need to change skype, last update took away the front camera, it sucks now, my wife is pissed.
I still have both cameras. is it both your phones?

Yeah, the latest skype update changed it on all our friends androids also. I am sure they will change it, they have to be getting lambasted over it.
I had a problem with the last update, and my banking app. Hasn't worked until today

sent from high above mount toilet
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah, the latest skype update changed it on all our friends androids also. I am sure they will change it, they have to be getting lambasted over it.
Mine works fine... :zipit:
Pete Nice Wrote:I love when they talk about absolutely disgusting shit while I am eating lunch...
I was just gonna say :barf:

I hate cat williams. freaking sawed off crack head midget.
LeNeve Wrote:I hate cat williams. freaking sawed off crack head midget.
Don't forget not funny

JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah, the latest skype update changed it on all our friends androids also. I am sure they will change it, they have to be getting lambasted over it.
Mine works fine... :zipit:

The update was from Skype, not Android. Of course everything hits iphones a month later, so expect your in a few weeks......
yelling and screaming, then rolling around on the floor isn't funny to me. He is like a black dane cook.
LeNeve Wrote:yelling and screaming, then rolling around on the floor isn't funny to me. He is like a black dane cook.
So what horrible black comic does he steal his jokes from?

Cat Williams sucks
Pete Nice Wrote:I love when they talk about absolutely disgusting shit while I am eating lunch...

I like how they do it during the east coast lunch time.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So its the first of september. Summer is over, not officially, but its over.

Did you achieve what you wanted to this summer, and if yes, what was it?

Good question:

I would say I did. We got a lot of painting and home stuff done inside and outside. We went on vacation. I worked. I went to the DBC.

The only thing I didn't get around too was growing our own vegetables.
not visiting chicago, dick
I don't know any over sensitive mexicans either actually. Covino might be the most sensitive Mexican I know.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20