Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, Sept 1, 2011....Summers gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
damn. people get drunk and have gay sex in apple stores? I kind of figured as much. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: thumbs-hornoxe-com-picdump221-054.jpg]
adolfin

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I really really like this picture. Sometimes leaving something to the imagination is hot.

[Image: juke-box.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:adolfin

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

you laughing makes me laugh more. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
in Alberta the Distracted Driving Law in Effect
Now in Effect

Highlights:
•Restricts drivers from:
◦using hand-held cell phones
◦texting or e-mailing
◦using electronic devices like laptop computers, video games, cameras, video entertainment displays and programming portable audio players (e.g., MP3 players)
◦entering information on GPS units
◦reading printed materials in the vehicle
◦writing, printing or sketching, and
◦personal grooming
•Complements the current driving without due care and attention legislation
•Applies to all vehicles as defined by the Traffic Safety Act, including bicycles
•Applies to all roads in both urban and rural areas of the province
•The fine for this new offence is $172

Pete would have to remortgage his house to pay for all his infractions :poke:
[Image: tumblr-lo3isu2erJ1qet3pro1-500.gif]
Texas Fan Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i wanted to spend time with my daughter this summer and I think i did a good job of that, i love that she sees my wife and i as equals and doesn't favour one over the other.

My 3yo chooses me over his mom all the time. Makes me happy. :happy:

I was being too lazy to quote until this... my 3yo picks favorites when it benefits him. He'll be on warning#2 right before a swat and he'll just go outside with Daddy or tag along when Daddy goes somewhere and if Jim is about to swat him he'll leave him and come to me or if I am baking something he'll stick around so he can lick the beaters or eat the cookies right out of the oven. He's has definetely figured that shit out.

I don't give him warning #2, it's usually I tell him to do something, and then it's a whoopin for not listening. I am probably a little too strict since hes only 3, but I don't want him thinking he can work his way around me and go to his mom given the chance.
The most terrifying words from childhood... 'Wait till Dad comes home."
i bleed green Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
javsto Wrote:whats a worse nightmare scenario for a chicken, scrambled eggs or mcnuggets?

Hmmm... Unborn fetus vs pink goo. I'm thinking becoming goo is worse.

no its heated and scrambled unborn fetus vs a pink goo made from a de-beaked baby chick with its legs chopped off, skinned alive and mashed together then formed into a solid yet unformed mashup and deep fried and eaten with either bar-b-q sauce, ranch dressing, sweet & sour sauce, honey mustard, spicy mustard & chipolte sauce. thats how your supposed to describe what a mama hens worst nightmare could be...
Why the heck would they skin it alive?

would you eat a hairy or feathery mcnugget?
michaelangelo Wrote:in Alberta the Distracted Driving Law in Effect
Now in Effect

Highlights:
•Restricts drivers from:
◦using hand-held cell phones
◦texting or e-mailing
◦using electronic devices like laptop computers, video games, cameras, video entertainment displays and programming portable audio players (e.g., MP3 players)
◦entering information on GPS units
◦writing, printing or sketching, and
◦personal grooming
•Applies to all vehicles as defined by the Traffic Safety Act, including bicycles

im surprised it doesnt have a rule against road head or any type of sex while dressed as a mountie.
my sister found a feather in a nugget from the grocery store. the frozen ones, you cook yourself.
jon basedow recomends gay sex to get your energy up.
Pete Nice Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[Image: 7680.jpg]
You are the apple douchebag, not anyone that actually has an apple. Who are you spending your entire existence trying to convince?
michaelangelo Wrote:in Alberta the Distracted Driving Law in Effect
Now in Effect

Highlights:
•Restricts drivers from:
using hand-held cell phones
◦texting or e-mailing

using electronic devices like laptop computers, video games, cameras, video entertainment displays and programming portable audio players (e.g., MP3 players)
entering information on GPS units
◦writing, printing or sketching
, and
◦personal grooming

I do all of the red things EVERY day. I would be screwed.
javsto Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Any picts are prob up on FB

then thats a FB address that i need to check out, hint hint :rock:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20