Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, Sept 1, 2011....Summers gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
i bleed green Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
You are the apple douchebag, not anyone that actually has an apple. Who are you spending your entire existence trying to convince?
:zipit:
Chris Johnson's four-year, $53.5 million extension is tacked on to two years he had remaining. Johnson now under contract through 2016.
for you fantasy football freaks, here is a peak to the board of the howard stern crew
Pete Nice Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:in Alberta the Distracted Driving Law in Effect
Now in Effect

Highlights:
•Restricts drivers from:
using hand-held cell phones
◦texting or e-mailing

◦using electronic devices like laptop computers, video games, cameras, video entertainment displays and programming portable audio players (e.g., MP3 players)
entering information on GPS units
◦reading printed materials in the vehicle
◦writing, printing or sketching
, and
◦personal grooming
•Complements the current driving without due care and attention legislation
•Applies to all vehicles as defined by the Traffic Safety Act, including bicycles
•Applies to all roads in both urban and rural areas of the province
•The fine for this new offence is $172

Pete would have to remortgage his house to pay for all his infractions :poke:

I do all of the red things EVERY day. I would be screwed.
You forgot one.
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: thumbs-hornoxe-com-picdump221-070.jpg]
:high5: :high5: :high5:
[youtube]UnkefjCES-4[/youtube]
i bleed green Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
You are the apple douchebag, not anyone that actually has an apple. Who are you spending your entire existence trying to convince?

Hey, if I come across a funny picture, I am going to post it. Don't take out your inferior phone frustrations on me.

Rich Davis: "You should go to the Iphone store and get a new phone"

That is Apple Douche.
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: thumbs-hornoxe-com-picdump221-054.jpg]
Damn. For a minute there, I had my hopes up.
well, it's obvious why Rich really wants people to go to the iphone store now.
javsto Wrote:would you eat a hairy or feathery mcnugget?
The skin also comes off after they are dead.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:in Alberta the Distracted Driving Law in Effect
Now in Effect

Highlights:
•Restricts drivers from:
using hand-held cell phones
◦texting or e-mailing

◦using electronic devices like laptop computers, video games, cameras, video entertainment displays and programming portable audio players (e.g., MP3 players)
entering information on GPS units
◦reading printed materials in the vehicle
◦writing, printing or sketching
, and
◦personal grooming
•Complements the current driving without due care and attention legislation
•Applies to all vehicles as defined by the Traffic Safety Act, including bicycles
•Applies to all roads in both urban and rural areas of the province
•The fine for this new offence is $172

Pete would have to remortgage his house to pay for all his infractions :poke:

I do all of the red things EVERY day. I would be screwed.
You forgot one.

For some reason the color didn't take, i fixed it.
Pete Nice Wrote:Hey, if I come across a funny picture, I am going to post it. Don't take out your inferior phone frustrations on me.

That is Apple Douche.
Fair enough.
Rich is ripped like jeebus
Pete Nice Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

Hey, if I come across a funny picture, I am going to post it. Don't take out your inferior phone frustrations on me.

That is Apple Douche.

these large pics/gifs whatever really slow down my pc. any way of making them smaller?
javsto Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

That is Apple Douche.

these large pics/gifs whatever really slow down my pc. any way of making them smaller?

I will work on it
Here is one that goes with the previous Obama argument. BTW, I think some of the comments are absurd, but they also all have some truth to them.

[Image: 1obama-irene.jpg]

[Image: 1obama-comments-e1314547078175.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20