Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, Sept 1, 2011....Summers gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
LeNeve Wrote:so, do you think Obama will get a second term? alot of people are still nut swinging for some reason, but alot of people are all like "whoops".

God I hope not, LIbs are nut swinging b/c they know they have to vote for him.
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Chip is gay

totally gay.

thats not nice
Pete Nice Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Riiight. Cause Obama fucked up all the amazing things that Bush did for eight years.

Bush was an idiot, weak argument. Even weaker is still blaming Bush for Obama's mistakes.
My point was simply that I think it's ridiculous that people blame the guy instead of blaming the system, and totallty forget about what a shitty job the other party always does. My post wasn't aimed at you or anyone else, more of a comment on some of the comments by the posters on the picture. I should've been more clear.
if you had to get down with a sickness, which one would it be?
LeNeve Wrote:it seems to me, that Obama hasn't done anything other than position himself, and campaign to win the next election. anyone agree?

and if thats the case, whats the fucking purposse of even having a president anymore?
Campaign like hell to be re-elected, than when you are be a do nothing because your coasting and are a lame duck because you can't be re-elected again. Our system is beyond broken.
LeNeve Wrote:if you had to get down with a sickness, which one would it be?

The weekend bug that causes you to puke all weekend and lose like 20 pounds, then on Monday you are fine again.
LeNeve Wrote:so, do you think Obama will get a second term? alot of people are still nut swinging for some reason, but alot of people are all like "whoops".
If the best the republicans can come up with is Michelle Bachmann, he seems like a shoe in. All his campaign will have to do is play old YouTube clips of her bat shit crazy patrician BS!
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:it seems to me, that Obama hasn't done anything other than position himself, and campaign to win the next election. anyone agree?

and if thats the case, whats the fucking purposse of even having a president anymore?
Campaign like hell to be re-elected, than when you are be a do nothing because your coasting and are a lame duck because you can't be re-elected again. Our system is beyond broken.
Maybe you'll get lucky and Ron Paul will get in.
[youtube]Gg3EptrKOms[/youtube]
[youtube]v32aQ3rSR-M[/youtube]

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://gawker.com/5831167/jon-stewart-why-is-the-media-ignoring-ron-paul?popular=true">http://gawker.com/5831167/jon-stewart-w ... pular=true</a><!-- m -->
JDubb Wrote:
If the best the republicans can come up with is Michelle Bachmann, he seems like a shoe in. All his campaign will have to do is play old YouTube clips of her bat shit crazy patrician BS!

I find it hard to believe that Bachmann will get the nod.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Chip is gay

totally gay.

thats not nice
But what if it's true, is it still not nice than?
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You fuckers suck today

I just got home not that long ago... I got up at 7, went to work doing recycle and Jim ditched me for Mr. Homopants to fix one of his pumps for the hoe. So I am doing recycle by myself and I had made plans today which were wrecked by him ditching me. THen the brake pot on the trailer that I've been telling Jim that has been leaking for weeks finally packed in so I was stuck at one of our sites for over an hour while I waited for him to drive out there, double check my diagnosis, drive home (15 mins), get the part, the tools etc. Drive back out and fix it.... Not a happy camper today.

Bummer, T. Kick his ass!
javsto Wrote:True Story: A few years ago I needed to get some major tune up done on my car, this was back in 07 or 08. All said and done, the bill came out to just under $800 for the major tune up, front brake job, transmission tune up and all fluids changed including oil change.

While I was up at the counter getting ready to pay the bill with my credit card some dude came in and started talking to the mechanic/owner of the shop and while they were talking to each other the dude missed a digit on the credit card machine and entered the final sum to $78.90 instead of $789.00. I didnt realize this until several hours later while I was at work and going over the itemized bill with a co-worker and he pointed out the difference in the credit slip and the computer print out.

I never recieved a call back from that shop nor have I gone back there since incase he remembered and tried to tack on the extra $700 owed to a $20 oil change. :rock:

Sweet! Home Depot did that to us. We bought fence panels and they billed us just for the individual boards. I wasn't even paying attention and didn't notice til we were almost home. :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

nope. I don't think so either. unless they are so stupid they think putting a woman against a minority will get those minority votes. You dig?

seems like a stragegy that could easily unfold.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I see it happening if only the GOP cant find a suitable opponent for Obama. Right now there is no clear cut leader, so its better to waste a candidate that will never win in the future
Pete Nice Wrote:Why Chip likes golf:

[Image: thumbs-hornoxe-com-picdump221-036.jpg]

I fucking hate golf.
Boring ass shit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20