Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Good morning Bro-mo's!

I didn't buy anything.
I didn't buy anything either. I had a hell of a weekend though. It was fun, and full of action.
I bought nothing as well. and I'm cool with that.

Unless you count advil, beer and curry goat. Otherwise, nothing
I bought $11 in groceries, and $54 in beer.
Chip Wrote:I bought $11 in groceries, and $54 in beer.

thats my beer to food ratio too.
Chip Wrote:I bought $11 in groceries, and $54 in beer.
At least the ratio of food to beer is correct :roflmao:
I made an emergency run to buy fork oil at 5pm on friday night to a place 30 minutes away that closed at 5:30.
I was only going to get 2 12 packs.
But 18 packs of Blue Light was on sale, and they didn't have 12 packs of the Bell's I was going to get so I had to get a 24 pack.
:?
I don't need to oil my forks.
Chip Wrote:I was only going to get 2 12 packs.
But 18 packs of Blue Light was on sale, and they didn't have 12 packs of the Bell's I was going to get so I had to get a 24 pack.
did it come with a roll of toilet paper?
i bought a xtra large slurpee and a $4 blue bag of doritos and rented some movies from blockbuster that i cant watch since i have no power for the last 30 hours and counting at home.(im responding to this from my work pc, btw)
For some unknown reason I had the urge to buy my 1st scratch off ticket & won $15.00!!!
Chip Wrote::?
I don't need to oil my forks.
that didnt entirely solve my problem. BTW it tastes terrible
eddieyourdj Wrote:For some unknown reason I had the urge to buy my 1st scratch off ticket & won $15.00!!!
:high5:
eddieyourdj Wrote:For some unknown reason I had the urge to buy my 1st scratch off ticket & won $15.00!!!
gambling is so un-christian-like
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17