Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Brampton Wrote:Who here is buying Madden this week.

I would like to start an online league, so who's doing it?

I used to buy Madden on release day. I have not bought it since like 2008. And I never even played that one once. I doubt I will be buying it. I am enjoying Black Ops and Modern Warfare 3 will be out in two months. That is where I will be.
LeNeve Wrote:I don't like being in the ocean, or a pond/lake.

I love swimming in Michigan's lakes. The water is crystal clear.
picture from my town- does it show

[Image: bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=BH&Date=20110828&Cat...h=465&q=60]
Donginator Wrote:Rich annoying me with his hurricane talk, & nothing really happened.

where I am is devastated with flooding & downed tree's, homes gone, lots of damage, no power for a week for some people

thank god it was only a tropical storm, stronger storm things would have been worse

I agree bro. Around me (I only lost power for 35-40hrs), there was tons of flood damage. No major injuries (some car accidents) but people lost a lot of money.
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am going to Ocean City, MD in 4 day and will be OWNING the waves!!!
ha I got owned trying to surf in hurricane waves when I was in ocean city

Last year when I went, it was the weekend before labor day and there was a hurricane in the caribbean or bahamas at the time. The waves were dope and the undertow was deadly. A local kid told me he has never seen higher waves breaking that close. The bodyboarding was amazing. I got some nicks and scratches, but was generally OK.
I was just on Facebook and sara hoots came up as a friend suggestion and while checking out her friends list, I saw this amazing speciman of a woman. Who the hell is she???? I MEAN HOLY MACKERAL
:high5:
I think Rich is getting abused b/c people are taking it wrong. I think what he is trying to say is it's was bad, but not as bad as they were saying it would be. They were making like it was going to be the Day After Tomorrow type shit and it was just another storm really. Sucks that people have home damage, but around here, any big thunderstorm creates damage and shit.
A text from Ulysses, KS. LeNeve?
I just checked, we got 8 inches of rain, a lot of damaged happened after the rain & with the heavy winds
Pete Nice Wrote:A text from Ulysses, KS. LeNeve?

I didn't here that. I did not send a text. haven't for awhile. what did it say? Ulysses Ks really?
Pete Nice Wrote:I think Rich is getting abused b/c people are taking it wrong. I think what he is trying to say is it's was bad, but not as bad as they were saying it would be. They were making like it was going to be the Day After Tomorrow type shit and it was just another storm really. Sucks that people have home damage, but around here, any big thunderstorm creates damage and shit.

so he could have just said that it was over hyped and saved himself alot of abuse instead of trying to sledgehammer his opiniion everytime he opened his mouth?
javsto Wrote:I was just on Facebook and sara hoots came up as a friend suggestion and while checking out her friends list, I saw this amazing speciman of a woman. Who the hell is she???? I MEAN HOLY MACKERAL
:high5:

wow,fucking WOW!!!!
vm gays.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:A text from Ulysses, KS. LeNeve?

I didn't here that. I did not send a text. haven't for awhile. what did it say? Ulysses Ks really?

Yeah, but I think they said it was a chick.
Brian is not on line today. Reason, his shit got fucked up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17