Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Bought this last Friday.
Is it cool again for a kid to appear in public holding a baby snake and sally jessy raphael glasses?
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm not interested in the VMas at all, even to make fun of them.

You know who watched the MTV VMA's? Teenage girls, fag hags and faggots.

and pedofiles.
LeNeve Wrote:if the hurricane woould have took out the humans at the vma, then that would be cool.

:whomo:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:MTV has a new show starting tonight at 10:30EST called Death Valley. It looks like a comedy about zombies, vampires and warewolves. I am going to check it out, anything with zombies is worth checking out.
:yawn:

Well I will be shooting you and homo in the head when you are zombies b/c you took the situation too lightly before it happened.
we don't have zombie problems in Canada.....we have universal health care
i bleed green Wrote:Bought this last Friday.

cool. thats nice. :high5:
javsto Wrote:Is it cool again for a kid to appear in public holding a baby snake and sally jessy raphael glasses?

Is there a better example of a bull dyke haircut?
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i went for a jog yesterday, I ran 3.3 kms/2.05 miles, took me 23 minutes. i am damn slow but with my athsma, I didn't want to push it too much.

thats better than I can do most likely.

it sorta has a Fender Mustang vibe, with a better head piece

I like it
Yamaha acoustic I bought about a month ago.
javsto Wrote:Is it cool again for a kid to appear in public holding a baby snake and sally jessy raphael glasses?

it's not cool here. probaly get your ass kicked, and your snake squished too.
I wish I knew how to play the guitar. If I could go back in time and live life again, guitar lessons is one thing I would do.
Brampton Wrote:
it sorta has a Fender Mustang vibe, with a better head piece

I like it
Thanks.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ibanez.com/ElectricGuitars/Series-orm">http://www.ibanez.com/ElectricGuitars/Series-orm</a><!-- m -->
Chip Wrote:

Is there a better example of a bull dyke haircut?

I really want to punch him, and get my 30 days in jail done with now.
Pete Nice Wrote:I wish I knew how to play the guitar. If I could go back in time and live life again, guitar lessons is one thing I would do.
Me too. I'm slowly picking up a few things but I'm not moving very fast.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17