Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Brampton Wrote:I like the Cold Cut combo.......these guys are assholes
Subway sucks. I am Brampton about Subway... I effin hate Subway.
hate balogna
Pokes28 Wrote:Pete, have you heard the rumor (laughable, but I keep hearing it) that the Big 12 is looking at going up to 16 by adding BYU, ND, Pitt, Air Force, Army, Navy, and Houston. It would be sweet, but I just can't see it happening.
I've heard similar things.

ND wont be going, they won't join a conference as long as they get the NBC money.
JDubb Wrote:
Subway sucks. I am Brampton about Subway... I effin hate Subway.
I dont like subway, or sandwich shops for that matter, but when I go I get the cold cut combo
Quizno's FTW!!!
javsto Wrote:Quizno's FTW!!!
:whomo:
Pokes28 Wrote:Pete, have you heard the rumor (laughable, but I keep hearing it) that the Big 12 is looking at going up to 16 by adding BYU, ND, Pitt, Air Force, Army, Navy, and Houston. It would be sweet, but I just can't see it happening.

It is a tough call, leaving the Big East for basketball is the big issue. I don't see it happening.

They are saying the Big East is going to add Army, Navy, Central Florida, Villanova and Notre Dame and allow Notre Dame to keep all it's TV stuff and still play it's rivalries. I don't really see that happening either.

I am not a fan, it always tastes blah to me.

I am a HUGE fan of the spicy italian mmmm mmmmm
Brampton Wrote:
I've heard similar things.

ND wont be going, they won't join a conference as long as they get the NBC money.

That is why the Big East is trying to work a deal where ND gets to keep the NBC money, gets their share of the Big East money and gets to keep their rivalry games.
I like subway, they have good salads, they will make any sandwich into a salad, kind of cool mixing up the meats on the salad and adding whatever veggies you want.
I hate to say it... I agree with Rich.
Fuck the Brewers
Pete Nice Wrote:Fuck the Brewers

right in their brew holes.

I actually watched them play yesterday for a few innings.
I wish the Sirius stock would go up over $8 I have thousands of shares at an average of .39 each. I am hoping one day it gets around $20 and I will sell and start a nice as retirement IRA with that shit.
Huh.
I'm not sure how this didn't work for this guy.
I'm sad that this happened around here.

http://www.videobash.com/video_show/fail...-str-40407
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17