Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:A text from Ulysses, KS. LeNeve?

I didn't here that. I did not send a text. haven't for awhile. what did it say? Ulysses Ks really?

Yeah, but I think they said it was a chick.

weird. so there is a chick listening to C&R somewhere around here?
javsto Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I think Rich is getting abused b/c people are taking it wrong. I think what he is trying to say is it's was bad, but not as bad as they were saying it would be. They were making like it was going to be the Day After Tomorrow type shit and it was just another storm really. Sucks that people have home damage, but around here, any big thunderstorm creates damage and shit.

so he could have just said that it was over hyped and saved himself alot of abuse instead of trying to sledgehammer his opiniion everytime he opened his mouth?

We had some major thunderstorms last week in Pittsburgh and there was mad flooding and a few deaths, no one gave a shit about that. And that was just a thunderstorm.

I am with Rich here.
Oh FUCK, JIU agrees with Rich....I don't any more. Rich is a dick!!!!
You now what is a natural disaster? The Pirates pitching staff since the beginning of August.
Pete Nice Wrote:Oh FUCK, JIU agrees with Rich....I don't any more. Rich is a dick!!!!

nope, you are already on their boat, now go float around with them in the hurricane water.
This storm was so bad, that the weather channel was broadcasting from Virginia Beach when it hit and there was kids running around in bathing suits having a blast and people driving and stopping behind the reporter and waving and shit.

Real bad Confusedarcasm:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I've never liked batting cages. Its no comparison to live pitching

thats sucks for Covino.

I use them to get my swing down after time off, but they are so easy to hit. The problem is, it's not realistic b/c no matter how hard they try, they can not immitate a pitcher throwing. they fuck with your timing.
the only pitching machines worth their weight is the "iron mike" that actually uses an arm to "throw" the ball. those things are the tits
Pete Nice Wrote:You now what is a disaster? The Pirates pitching staff since the beginning of August.

:whomo:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Oh FUCK, JIU agrees with Rich....I don't any more. Rich is a dick!!!!

nope, you are already on their boat, now go float around with them in the hurricane water.

:roflmao: JIU, Dicky, & Pete

one of these things is not like the other...
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:Howdy folks.

I was told that "this is our last weekend at home most likely until December. So we need to go to Sams and stock up." $250 later I'm home with what doesn't amount to much. Sad to say that we could go through all of it in a week if we wanted to and it is just Sarah and me.

It is nice knowing I'm home for at least a couple weeks.

Hey, I sent you a message, I need one more team in my yahoo fantasy football, draft is wednesday night

I have a swim Wednesday night. The earliest I could do it would be 7:00 PM Central time. If that works for you, count me in. Otherwise I'll have to pass.
did rich just call someone else a doofus-tool?
Pokes28 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:Howdy folks.

I was told that "this is our last weekend at home most likely until December. So we need to go to Sams and stock up." $250 later I'm home with what doesn't amount to much. Sad to say that we could go through all of it in a week if we wanted to and it is just Sarah and me.

It is nice knowing I'm home for at least a couple weeks.

Hey, I sent you a message, I need one more team in my yahoo fantasy football, draft is wednesday night

I have a swim Wednesday night. The earliest I could do it would be 7:00 PM Central time. If that works for you, count me in. Otherwise I'll have to pass.

I set it up for 7:45. Last night the only times were 6:30 and 10PM, I guess one opened up at 745, but that is that letest they have.
MTV has a new show starting tonight at 10:30EST called Death Valley. It looks like a comedy about zombies, vampires and warewolves. I am going to check it out, anything with zombies is worth checking out.
Ibanez electric guitar. I'll see if i can upload it through tapatalk.
Pete Nice Wrote:MTV has a new show starting tonight at 10:30EST called Death Valley. It looks like a comedy about zombies, vampires and warewolves. I am going to check it out, anything with zombies is worth checking out.

isnt that just a spoof on those "scary movie" wayans brothers flicks only on MTV so basically aimed at 15 year old girls and gay boys?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17