Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday Aug 8... It's the knobby job day of the week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
This might be a good time to go for a test drive.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Covino brought him up and you guys tried to start shit with me, so jus tbe glad a pict of a hot shirtless guy was all I have done to you so far. I could have junked you.

Is that a threat BigFan?

It could quickly turn into that.....
Ill go down to possum kingdom and send some pics.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Haha, this interview is going downhill fast.
yeah......fuck this bitch......I hope she walks out

The only way to make this a good interview, is ot keep pushing her until she does walk out.
Covino's questions are awesome. She doesn't deserve any fame.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
Brampton Wrote:this chick is a whore. I've heard her for 25 seconds, and she's a dumb ignorant cunt

She humped Howard's couch and I felt quite ill from hearing that.
They should've invited some Juggalos to hang out in the studio today.......
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:They should've invited some Juggalos to hang out in the studio today.......

Rich is too scared of juggalos.
this chick is a piece of shit.

she tried to ruin Shawne Merrimans life by filing fake assault charges against him. Shes a fucking loser, and I feel ashamed that I listen to a show that would put her on the air.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:They should've invited some Juggalos to hang out in the studio today.......

Rich is too scared of juggalos.

Now that she just dissed them all, it would have been an epic show to have ICP just walk in there. :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:this chick is a piece of shit.

she tried to ruin Shawne Merrimans life by filing fake assault charges against him. Shes a fucking loser, and I feel ashamed that I listen to a show that would put her on the air.

Her 15 minutes died, she needs to accept that and find a job at a strip club or fast food chain.
She doesn't have a type cuz she's a whore.... :duh:
This is fun...

Confusedarcasm:
Ummmm today is NOT August 8th......just sayin
whores whores whores
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20