Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday Aug 8... It's the knobby job day of the week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Iva13 Wrote:Boe thinks her and her attorney are having an affair....Plus, that other attorney/guy who is flying her around in his plane....he also said she can stay at his home in California if she wants to.....she's probably doing him too.

Has Boe ever sold them any "stuff?"
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich looks like the offspring of Ryan Reynolds and Screetch. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
JDubb Wrote:This should be a great interview.

They are really pushing their laughs.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Seriously if you ran into her in Ohio at a coffee shop would you really know it was her? She's pretty average.

Correct, but if you knew who she was, then you fuck her. She is average, but I would fuck her for who she is, and she is not disgusting.

Right, but I'm pretty sure if she wanted to blend in she could.

Exactly Joe....she does NOT want to blend in...she wants to be a "star" and get all the "star" treatment....she's an idiot...
Iva13 Wrote:I think $25.00 each to get my little nieces' hair cut is fine....right????? Somebody thinks that's too much $$$. But the place give them cookies on china and juice in a crystal glass!!!!

Way to much for kids. Get a bowl and some scissors.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I think $25.00 each to get my little nieces' hair cut is fine....right????? Somebody thinks that's too much $$$. But the place give them cookies on china and juice in a crystal glass!!!!

PETE!!!!! Confusedlap: Confusedlap: come on.....
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Boe thinks her and her attorney are having an affair....Plus, that other attorney/guy who is flying her around in his plane....he also said she can stay at his home in California if she wants to.....she's probably doing him too.

Has Boe ever sold them any "stuff?"

NO!!! Confusedlap: Confusedlap: :wink:

Damn, for $25 I think an asian girl should finish you off after.
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

PETE!!!!! Confusedlap: Confusedlap: come on.....

$10 MAX
Iva13 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Seriously if you ran into her in Ohio at a coffee shop would you really know it was her? She's pretty average.

Correct, but if you knew who she was, then you fuck her. She is average, but I would fuck her for who she is, and she is not disgusting.

Right, but I'm pretty sure if she wanted to blend in she could.

Exactly Joe....she does NOT want to blend in...she wants to be a "star" and get all the "star" treatment....she's an idiot...

She probably has to be a "star".
Is anyone really going to give her a normal job now?
She has to do something...
Joe Wrote:

I don't think kids are allowed to get finished off.

Iva, that sounds like fun for everyone. A little bit expensive, but oh well. It's like a hair cut princess party. I bet my little girl would love it.
Joe Wrote:

And I am sure that her 6 year old neices will appreciate the china and crystal and the elegance it brings to the haircut.....
Pete Nice Wrote:And I am sure that her 6 year old neices will appreciate the china and crystal and the elegance it brings to the haircut.....

Iva just goes there because they give her wine and she gets tanked.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:And I am sure that her 6 year old neices will appreciate the china and crystal and the elegance it brings to the haircut.....

Iva just goes there because they give her wine and she gets tanked.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
dodgeball was his comeback movie.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20