Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday Aug 8... It's the knobby job day of the week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Since the chevy dealer closed, we have been working on everything. Chevys are fucking junk. What peices of crap.

The Ford CEO was on Letterman last night.
They were driving around on stage in a Focus.
I want to drive a focus on a stage. then do reverse donuts, and some e brake moves. that would be bad ass.

http://www.cbs.com/late_night/late_show/...88TM&nrd=1

yeah, he drove it all gay lee. electric cars are wack too. Seem like apain to work on. maybe not though.
Texas Fan Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I've got a chance to grab a 2005 Jeep Wrangler X, softtop, auto, with 95k for w dec price. My son will be driving in a year. Thoughts? Don't know anything about Jeeps. Very clean!!!

Jeep Wranglers hold their value really well for some reason, my first car was a jeep wrangler, they are super easy to work on/change oil, soft top is noisy as hell but great for a teenager who will probably have it down a lot. Very easy to break into though so don't throw a ton of $$$ into stereo and all that other BS, I got one of those alarm systems which are basically made for convertibles. You could put your hand in the window and it would go off. Was neat but the wind set it off so much I turned it off eventually. I did have muffler issues with mine though, when we sold it it needed a complete new exhaust system on it. Seemed to go exhaust manifolds like crazy also.

Wranglers are great.
Anything with 4 wheel drive will keep it's value more then 2 wheel drive.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The Ford CEO was on Letterman last night.
I want to drive a focus on a stage. then do reverse donuts, and some e brake moves. that would be bad ass.

yeah, he drove it all gay lee. electric cars are wack too. Seem like apain to work on. maybe not though.

I can see that. It's a totally different engine, brakes, everything.
You almost would have to be more of an electritian.
On the show today... Tila Tequila [smiley]Complete piece of trash[/smiley] and Ryan Reynolds [smiley]So hotttttttttt[/smiley] :boobs:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The Ford CEO was on Letterman last night.

hybrids and electrics are easier. theres less parts to deal with
Jerry Lewis was retired from doing the MDS telethon and it doesn't sound like it was his idea.
ryan reynolds should fight tila tequila.

Ryan reynolds annoys me. all his smart ass roles he plays, but all good movies. If he is like the characters he plays in movies, I would like to punch him in the face, daily. Will be interesting to see what he's like with C&R
I might stop coming to work if I have to work on anymore chevys.
LeNeve Wrote:ryan reynolds should fight tila tequila.

Ryan reynolds annoys me. all his smart ass roles he plays, but all good movies. If he is like the characters he plays in movies, I would like to punch him in the face, daily. Will be interesting to see what he's like with C&R

Confusedhock: Have you seen the guy without a shirt on?

[Image: Ryan-Reynolds.jpg?t=1261173150]
:boobs:
9 armed beckster. she just doesn't get it.
LeNeve Wrote:9 armed beckster. she just doesn't get it.

If 9 arms means enjoying that kind of scenery, I am more than ok with that. I would :ontop: him all night long.
LeNeve Wrote:9 armed beckster. she just doesn't get it.
:roflmao:
Can we get to the next page please?
next
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20