Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday Aug 8... It's the knobby job day of the week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Damn, almost made it though a whole show without hearing about Curb.

Even HBO shits the bed once in a while.
I don't mind Curb. I used to love the show but haven't watched in a few years.

are you still experiencing the harmful side effects?
The owner of this dealer is not here, but her 12 year old grandson is. He was driving around the parking lot in a used ranger. I just heard a thump, and a car alarm going off. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I hope he gets banished. What an annoying kid.
LeNeve Wrote:The owner of this dealer is not here, but her 12 year old grandson is. He was driving around the parking lot in a used ranger. I just heard a thump, and a car alarm going off. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

if youre lucky he ran over the old man with the air blower
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The owner of this dealer is not here, but her 12 year old grandson is. He was driving around the parking lot in a used ranger. I just heard a thump, and a car alarm going off. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

if youre lucky he ran over the old man with the air blower

No luck there, the old dude is standing in the doorway to the washbay staring at me, like always.
I've never stabbed someone with an ice pick. huh. Thats going in the bucket list.
jesus clip Wtf
[smiley]Chip loves afro weiners[/smiley]
Fuck chevy. I'm going to quit if I have to keep working on them.
LeNeve Wrote:Fuck chevy. I'm going to quit if I have to keep working on them.

I just told my service manager. He said okay. See how long it lasts.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I was at the gym last night, a dude was grunting like a womans tennis match. So effin douchie.

We have a guy hear who grunts every time I bend over. Yesterday, he was upset about something, came over to me and very notably stood there staring at my chest. Then he was like "there, I feel much better now" Wtf
How do you keep finding these places to work. Wtf , "hello HR, you have a few minutes..."

I think it's the ass... It seems to bring the worst of guys. :? He was apologetic today and bought me a hot cocoa.
Chip Wrote:[Image: jeepers_creepers.jpg]

That movie scared the living shit out of me. My mom was in Grand Prairie visting her boyfriend, I was home alone.... fell asleep 1/2 way through the movie, woke up when he was looking through the kids eyes... screamed bloody murder, couldn't sleep, had every light on in the house. I haven't watched it since.
LeNeve Wrote:Every thursday night during the season of jersey shore, millions of innocent brain cells are murdered. I need to start an awareness campaign or something.

I think you are just jealous because they don't have MTV in Kansas.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Way to much for kids. Get a bowl and some scissors.

PETE!!!!! Confusedlap: Confusedlap: come on.....

$10 MAX

The place that I take my son charges $15 but I give her a $5 tip. She's awesome with him. She lets him pick out his cape, he sits still while she cuts his hair, then he picks some colored hair paste and she gives him a colored faux hawk or spikes his hair then gives him candy. He loves going there... it's worth the extra cash.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I was at the gym last night, a dude was grunting like a womans tennis match. So effin douchie.

We have a guy hear who grunts every time I bend over. Yesterday, he was upset about something, came over to me and very notably stood there staring at my chest. Then he was like "there, I feel much better now" Wtf

When I worked in the shop at Maxim, one of the techs would walk past my work station and meow at me. It took 2 months of him doing it before I snapped. I got up in his face, told him I wasn't a fucking cat and that I don't appreciate it. I told him he did it again, I was punching him in the face. He went and ratted me out to HR... HR told him what he was doing was harrasment... never did it again.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Iva, T and I are going to plan the baby shower for Chippy. It'll be great. :boobs:

I can make some pretty bad ass homemade invitations.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20