Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday Aug 8... It's the knobby job day of the week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
LeNeve Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I've got a chance to grab a 2005 Jeep Wrangler X, softtop, auto, with 95k for w dec price. My son will be driving in a year. Thoughts? Don't know anything about Jeeps. Very clean!!!

jeeps are for creeps
That's what I was looking for; Niiiiiiiice!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:I've got a chance to grab a 2005 Jeep Wrangler X, softtop, auto, with 95k for w dec price. My son will be driving in a year. Thoughts? Don't know anything about Jeeps. Very clean!!!

They are what they are.
I'm pretty sure they hold their value good.
But they're not built for ride comfort. I almost got one back in '98 but didn't because of all the highway driving I do.
LeNeve Wrote:that car looks like the car Peter got that looked like a boner.

It's a penis-mobile
eddieyourdj Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

jeeps are for creeps
That's what I was looking for; Niiiiiiiice!!!

[Image: jeepers_creepers.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:dust wind dude
[youtube]BvYRqsRZ7vE[/youtube]

I wish they still made good movies.

A true Classic that'll be ruined when they try to redo it. Or were they talking about doing a 3rd? I don't remember.
I'm going to have to drive an hour south of here to plug a fucking cable in.
Joe Wrote:I'm going to have to drive an hour south of here to plug a fucking cable in.

I wish I could get paid for 2 hours of driving to plug something in.
Since the chevy dealer closed, we have been working on everything. Chevys are fucking junk. What peices of crap.
LeNeve Wrote:Since the chevy dealer closed, we have been working on everything. Chevys are fucking junk. What peices of crap.

The Ford CEO was on Letterman last night.
They were driving around on stage in a Focus.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I'm going to have to drive an hour south of here to plug a fucking cable in.

Customer loves when you bill them 2 hours for travel and 15 mins worth of work for plugging a cable in.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Customer loves when you bill them 2 hours for travel and 15 mins worth of work for plugging a cable in.

Maybe they should just plug it in themselves then.
Chip Wrote:Maybe they should just plug it in themselves then.

I'm sure that would cause more issues.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Since the chevy dealer closed, we have been working on everything. Chevys are fucking junk. What peices of crap.

I want to drive a focus on a stage. then do reverse donuts, and some e brake moves. that would be bad ass.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I want to drive a focus on a stage. then do reverse donuts, and some e brake moves. that would be bad ass.

http://www.cbs.com/late_night/late_show/...88TM&nrd=1

Jeep Wranglers hold their value really well for some reason, my first car was a jeep wrangler, they are super easy to work on/change oil, soft top is noisy as hell but great for a teenager who will probably have it down a lot. Very easy to break into though so don't throw a ton of $$$ into stereo and all that other BS, I got one of those alarm systems which are basically made for convertibles. You could put your hand in the window and it would go off. Was neat but the wind set it off so much I turned it off eventually. I did have muffler issues with mine though, when we sold it it needed a complete new exhaust system on it. Seemed to go exhaust manifolds like crazy also.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20