Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday Aug 8... It's the knobby job day of the week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Isn't she from Ohio?
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I would bang Casey Anthony but I would not kill her.

Why not?

I am not going to jail over some crazy slut, I would bang the shit out of her, guaranteed I would get in that ass too.
Rich is so dumb. guareen fucking tee, she has banged already
LeNeve Wrote:Rich is so dumb. guareen fucking tee, she has banged already
How do you think she paid her lawyer.
Brian Wrote:
Yep, you know he got a thank you knobber.
I hate when people call the show and complain and then have no idea what they want to listen to.
A few people on the internet made a Dexter joke.
And that's going to motivate the entire country wants to kill her?
When has a vigilante ever killed someone famous?
Seriously if you ran into her in Ohio at a coffee shop would you really know it was her? She's pretty average.
JDubb Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Yep, you know he got a thank you knobber.

I posted this way back when she got out of jail.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4hrPoVX42qJjPvJm2pCQ...HmiXhTomJa]
This should be a great interview.
Joe Wrote:Seriously if you ran into her in Ohio at a coffee shop would you really know it was her? She's pretty average.

Correct, but if you knew who she was, then you fuck her. She is average, but I would fuck her for who she is, and she is not disgusting.
Boe thinks her and her attorney are having an affair....Plus, that other attorney/guy who is flying her around in his plane....he also said she can stay at his home in California if she wants to.....she's probably doing him too.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Seriously if you ran into her in Ohio at a coffee shop would you really know it was her? She's pretty average.

Correct, but if you knew who she was, then you fuck her. She is average, but I would fuck her for who she is, and she is not disgusting.

Right, but I'm pretty sure if she wanted to blend in she could.
I think $25.00 each to get my little nieces' hair cut is fine....right????? Somebody thinks that's too much $$$. But the place give them cookies on china and juice in a crystal glass!!!!
Rich looks like the offspring of Ryan Reynolds and Screetch. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20