Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8/2/2011 - Tuesday. Get your sporcle on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
knob goblins
I was shooting big mortar style fireworks in the general direction of barking dogs last night, and this morning my neighbor across the street had a truck with all her stuff in it. Looked like she was moving. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I'm sure she has been planning on moving, but I still like to think that I had something to do with her decision.
the guy on the radio just said it's going to be HOT today, so if you are transporting animals, make sure they are well ventilated, and don't die.
LeNeve Wrote:the guy on the radio just said it's going to be HOT today, so if you are transporting animals, make sure they are well ventilated, and don't die.

We are having a major heat wave here, over 100 for the next few days with a "feels like" around the 107-110 range. Confusedwoot:
Once 2 guys at a radio station
Joined forces & this combination
Formed radio gold
For guys young & old
Creating a Dudebro Nation!!!
Once a guy that drove a box truck for fedex, found a forum called DBN, and his first post of the day involved sucking Covino or Rich's dick tip
eddieyourdj Wrote:Once 2 guys at a radio station
Joined forces & this combination
Formed radio gold
For guys young & old
Creating a Dudebro Nation!!!

is that a haiku?
Derick Wrote:Once a guy that drove a box truck for fedex, found a forum called DBN, and his first post of the day involved sucking Covino or Rich's dick tip

another haiku?
do you think that in 5000 years archeologists will be digging up cemetaries from our time, and trying to decipher what the writing on our head stones and shit means?
LeNeve Wrote:do you think that in 5000 years archeologists will be digging up cemetaries from our time, and trying to decipher what the writing on our head stones and shit means?

I think Im going to have my headstone say a buncha weird shit, just to mess with people.
It already feels really negative in here today :?
Good morning bro-moe's!
:boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
Brampton Wrote:It already feels really negative in here today :?
this is where haters come to hate
http://paranormal.about.com/od/poltergei...12_13t.htm

Im pretty sure this would freak me the fuck out, and I would be moving.
built in steps in the tailgate are pretty awesome. When I get a new truck, I want that option.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13