Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8/2/2011 - Tuesday. Get your sporcle on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
LeNeve Wrote:yahoo banished me from commenting on news stories I think.
when I make racist comments, the posts dont work.

other normal posts work every time
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yahoo banished me from commenting on news stories I think.
when I make racist comments, the posts dont work.

other normal posts work every time

I wasn't even making racist comments. I was just calling a bitch dumb for falling off a rock.
So this guy has been emailing me for the last 2 days about this job he is trying to place me in. I'm not going crazy trying to get out of where I am, but this place is paying like 10K more a year and there's a 5-10K bonus after 6 months. After all morning of this guy telling me how awesome I am his boss shoots me down because they have a big data center with hundreds of servers and I do Small and Medium business support.

That shit pissed me off because I don't sit in a single data center all day as I'm required to work at clients all over Central PA. That job would be a vacation! I wrote them back and told them That I'd run circles around any enterprise engineer they hired and not to worry because they weren't the first ones to make a misinformed ignorant decision like that.

I bet they call be back. :grin:
Joe Wrote:So this guy has been emailing me for the last 2 days about this job he is trying to place me in. I'm not going crazy trying to get out of where I am, but this place is paying like 10K more a year and there's a 5-10K bonus after 6 months. After all morning of this guy telling me how awesome I am his boss shoots me down because they have a big data center with hundreds of servers and I do Small and Medium business support.

That shit pissed me off because I don't sit in a single data center all day as I'm required to work at clients all over Central PA. That job would be a vacation! I wrote them back and told them That I'd run circles around any enterprise engineer they hired and not to worry because they weren't the first ones to make a misinformed ignorant decision like that.

I bet they call be back. :grin:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Good luck bro!
Hey, what's up?

bush league baseball play...
Sunday's Tiger/Angles game was fun.
how does someone who played baseball not know this unwritten rule?
Chip Wrote:Hey, what's up?

bush league baseball play...
Sunday's Tiger/Angles game was fun.
:high5:
Verlander was more mad about the elbow the guy gave him, not the bunt.
Steve the Pirate and the drunk guy from Zack and Miri...

[youtube]RFFh25DmPNU[/youtube]
baseballs
if its such pussification, and if its all about winning......why not bunt in the 2nd or 3rd inning?

its bush league. No questions asked. Its about being a man, and having respect for the opponent.
You don't fucking bunt during a no hitter, EVERYONE knows that. Verlander was right, it's about respect for the game and honor. Bunting for a hit is kind of pussy to begin with.
Brampton Wrote:if its such pussification, and if its all about winning......why not bunt in the 2nd or 3rd inning?

its bush league. No questions asked. Its about being a man, and having respect for the opponent.

Verlander even said after the game, there's a case to be made for and against it, "but he's the pitcher so he has to say it's bush league"
Getting quoted from TOMB.
Haha.
Brampton Wrote:how does someone who played baseball not know this unwritten rule?

B/c they only played until High School and not after, if they played college and semi pro, they would know. Not enough experience to know maybe?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13