Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8/2/2011 - Tuesday. Get your sporcle on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I think Jasmine is on the top of my list for disney cartoon chicks I want to bang.
Chip Wrote:LeNeve?

[Image: Helpful_Review.jpg]
HMmmmmm......wonder if this guy was white?
[Image: thinking-smiley-2.gif]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Wendy's review

I have a new past time now. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:I think Jasmine is on the top of my list for disney cartoon chicks I want to bang.
that shouldn't be a list
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:LeNeve?

[Image: Helpful_Review.jpg]
HMmmmmm......wonder if this guy was white?
[Image: thinking-smiley-2.gif]

:roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Wendy's review

I have a new past time now. :high5:

I thought maybe you had already because you can't post on Yahoo stories anymore.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I think Jasmine is on the top of my list for disney cartoon chicks I want to bang.
that shouldn't be a list

I know Confusedad:
Brampton Wrote:Howard Stern thinks Courtney Cox is hot. she looks like she's in her 50's and she's gross
I agree with Stern though.
wow my in-laws can't do anything without drama, they are having a pool built, the contractor didnt pay the waterfall guy, so he came back and took a hammer to the unfinished waterfall and drove off. called the cops on him and cant do shit because it's unfinished and he could get off very easy by saying he was "fixing" it. worse then that the guy said he could put a lein against thier house which after calling an attorney is true. Confusedwoot: Their contractor been lieing his ass off on all kinds of shit and the $$ they are paying for this pool I imagine the contractor has a new asshole now after thier 'come to jesus' meeting after the cops left. :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
that shouldn't be a list

I know Confusedad:

Would a girl dressed like here be good enough?

[Image: kim-kardashian-jasmine-costume-pictures-1.jpg]

Just to bring back an old, annoying fight...
Brampton Wrote:
that shouldn't be a list
She's kind of 2 dimensional.
Stankin?

Fuck the internet.
Chip Wrote:Stankin?

Fuck the internet.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I'm going to be the stankin king.
Kim K has a skin disease caused by nut shots. I think she is gross now. Confusedad:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
that shouldn't be a list
She's kind of 2 dimensional.
:roflmao:
you are a dork
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13