Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8/2/2011 - Tuesday. Get your sporcle on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Chip Wrote:Getting quoted from TOMB.
Haha.

Whatdatmean?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Haha.

Whatdatmean?

I posted over there that Verlander was more upset about the elbow.
Covino read it.
Pussification of America is not respecting the game of baseball and it's traditions.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Haha.

Whatdatmean?

Covino read it.

So your mini-JDubb now?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Haha.

Whatdatmean?

Covino read it.

So your mini-JDubb now?

Confusedhock:
Shit...

Kinda.
I wanted to get the eblow info out there, and figured they would read it over there.
Since it is so slow in here, does anyone want me to post some vacation pics? They might be kind of big though, I am not going to take time to resize them.
Well said by RockitDawg, WELL SAID MY FRIEND!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Since it is so slow in here, does anyone want me to post some vacation pics? They might be kind of big though, I am not going to take time to resize them.

Hell, I don't care.
I'd say go for it.
Pete Nice Wrote:Since it is so slow in here, does anyone want me to post some vacation pics? They might be kind of big though, I am not going to take time to resize them.
only ones that include hot russian girls
To ease up, or not...
Depends, how much do you hate the other team?
I'd like to see some, start a thread and post there.
Pete Nice Wrote:You don't fucking bunt during a no hitter, EVERYONE knows that. Verlander was right, it's about respect for the game and honor. Bunting for a hit is kind of pussy to begin with.
I disagree. its a great way to catch a defense off guard. Plus it can turn into a single with a one base error
Here I am with the cruiser that started the Bolshevik revolution.

Pete Nice in a red speedo with a sickle and hammer? No thanks.
Chip Wrote:To ease up, or not...
Depends, how much do you hate the other team?

if youre up by 10 or more runs you stop stealing bases. Up by 13 or more, you stop trying to take extra bases on hits.

its about being classy, and not showing up your opponents
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13