Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8/2/2011 - Tuesday. Get your sporcle on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You don't fucking bunt during a no hitter, EVERYONE knows that. Verlander was right, it's about respect for the game and honor. Bunting for a hit is kind of pussy to begin with.
I disagree. its a great way to catch a defense off guard. Plus it can turn into a single with a one base error

I agree in situational cases, but not b/c you are not good enough to get a hit like a real man.
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Since it is so slow in here, does anyone want me to post some vacation pics? They might be kind of big though, I am not going to take time to resize them.
only ones that include hot russian girls
:duh:
Rich saw the sludge they make chicken mcnuggets with?
Welcome to 6 months ago Rich.
Pete Nice Wrote:Here I am with the cruiser that started the Bolshevik revolution.

Why is it flying a rebel flag?
I agree with the guys, it's Shark WEAAAAAAk.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Here I am with the cruiser that started the Bolshevik revolution.

I think they're crossed swords.
Chip Wrote:

I think it is some sort of naval flag.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You don't fucking bunt during a no hitter, EVERYONE knows that. Verlander was right, it's about respect for the game and honor. Bunting for a hit is kind of pussy to begin with.
I disagree. its a great way to catch a defense off guard. Plus it can turn into a single with a one base error

I agree in situational cases, but not b/c you are not good enough to get a hit like a real man.
every once in a while I'll bunt for a hit. You know why....cause I motherfucking can. I can also hit normally....so suckit!
Pete Nice Wrote:I agree with the guys, it's Shark WEAAAAAAk.
I agreed when they said it three years ago.
Chip Wrote:Rich saw the sludge they make chicken mcnuggets with?
Welcome to 6 months ago Rich.
:high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:I agree with the guys, it's Shark WEAAAAAAk.

:whomo: sharks are gay, except that shark I saw yesterday jumping 9000 feet into the air, and biting a jet plane in half. That shark aint nuttin to fuck wit.
I like cover songs.
Especially done in a new style.

[youtube]SzgZJEpLuw0[/youtube]
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I think they're crossed swords.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I think it is some sort of naval flag.

Damn racist russians...
Russian police officers, we want to focus on the one on the right.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13