Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8/2/2011 - Tuesday. Get your sporcle on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I just realized I haven't gotten any mosquito bites this year

Bad economy. They really can't adfford the gas and to feed the kids.
:roflmao: good point
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I just realized I haven't gotten any mosquito bites this year

Bad economy. They really can't adfford the gas and to feed the kids.
:roflmao: good point

Go buy NASCAR 2011. Stay inside and avoid the poor and hungry mosquitos
I want to get my CDL and start driving trucks. That seems like a nice job actually.
Howdy boys!! It's been awhile!
LeNeve Wrote:I want to get my CDL and start driving trucks. That seems like a nice job actually.

We have an opening for someone to drive a pit truck, you never go on the highway so you don't need a class 1... Move to Canada and I'll give you a job.
NussieT Wrote:Howdy boys!! It's been awhile!

You're late.
The show ended a couple hours ago.
Chip Wrote:

You're late.

I know, I had a late night, got up late this morning, got stuck doing recycle in +30 weather for 3 hours, made lunch, dropped the boys off at the truck, picked up some groceries and came back home....
Now I am doing some paperwork quickly and texting my father in law in hopes we have a date set for his mom's funeral.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

You're late.

I know, I had a late night, got up late this morning, got stuck doing recycle in +30 weather for 3 hours, made lunch, dropped the boys off at the truck, picked up some groceries and came back home....
Now I am doing some paperwork quickly and texting my father in law in hopes we have a date set for his mom's funeral.

As I was reading that, I was thinking of all the different jokes I could make.
Now I can't bring myself to it.
Sorry to hear that.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

You're late.

Sorry to hear that.

Go ahead.... The woman was 95 years old... she had a stroke before Christmas then three or four weeks ago her heart was beating too fast they thought she was going to have another heart attack, took her off her meds and lived another month. She was a bitter, hateful and mean old lady.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:You're late.

Sorry to hear that.

Go ahead.... The woman was 95 years old... she had a stroke before Christmas then three or four weeks ago her heart was beating too fast they thought she was going to have another heart attack, took her off her meds and lived another month. She was a bitter, hateful and mean old lady.

So now you hold that title in the family, uncontested?
Chip Wrote:So now you hold that title in the family, uncontested?

No way.. that woman will win even though she's dead. She told me that I was going to hell for having kids when I wasn't married then she bitched at me because she thought I got married and didn't invite her. She thought my birthday was in November.. I have at least three china tea cups with the month November plastered on it. She also gave me a crystal cream & sugar set but in the note it said I gave Jamie & Beth one of these for Christmas a few years back and Nancy figured I better give one to you too... here have this one... it was mine but it's still in good shape...
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So now you hold that title in the family, uncontested?

No way.. that woman will win even though she's dead. She told me that I was going to hell for having kids when I wasn't married then she bitched at me because she thought I got married and didn't invite her. She thought my birthday was in November.. I have at least three china tea cups with the month November plastered on it. She also gave me a crystal cream & sugar set but in the note it said I gave Jamie & Beth one of these for Christmas a few years back and Nancy figured I better give one to you too... here have this one... it was mine but it's still in good shape...

:roflmao:
I'm sorry she's gone because she terrorized you so much.
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

She didn't have anything to do with us because we never went to church. We got the odd card for the kids but she couldn't care less... Jim's mom hates her more than I did.. mind you she has another 25 years on me with the devil woman. -
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

She didn't have anything to do with us because we never went to church. We got the odd card for the kids but she couldn't care less... Jim's mom hates her more than I did.. mind you she has another 25 years on me with the devil woman. -

Have fun in hell you whore!

I'm off to a baseball game. :happy:
The owners son is parking cars all close to my area, like way too fucking close. I can reach behind me and put my hand on the hood of a truck. Fuck that. I'm leaving.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13