Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 7-18-11 County fair week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Donginator Wrote:cool, need to get a 3 year anniversary dating gift, we are staying in harrisburg for 2 nights, going to hershey park for one day, thinking of booking a massage for her as a gift

Make sure you book it a few weeks in advance because I think it's hard to get in.

I still have never been to Hershey Park. We talk about going all the time, but never actually get over there.
OOPS
[youtube]EcQNEfydRy4[/youtube]
What was the ump pissed about?
ANyone named Colt I would imagine likes Sara Palin
Chip Wrote:I wouldn't want someone like Rich on my team.

Suck it up and be a team player.
we had an issue with a guy on our team yesterday. Our team captain and him had it out on the field, all cause he didn't get put in CF in the last inning and I did.

He didn't talk to anyone after the game, sulked in a car for an hour.
LeNeve Wrote:What was the ump pissed about?

I think the bat hit him
he got hit in the head by the bat on the batters follow through
Joe Wrote:ANyone named Colt I would imagine likes Sara Palin

They do. Also everyone I know named Colt has truck nuts, and chews copenhagen.
Brampton Wrote:

we had an issue with a guy on our team yesterday. Our team captain and him had it out on the field, all cause he didn't get put in CF in the last inning and I did.

If you're good enough, you'll get your shot.
If you need someone to get hurt, you probably won't last long.
Kitty Your DJ

[youtube]bTLgeqCaYMY[/youtube]
Brampton Wrote:
he got hit in the head by the bat on the batters follow through

Oh, saying son of a bitch for that is pretty understandable. I would have said alot worse, probaly threw something, then walked off.

I said son of a bitch playing basketball, and got a technical foul, then said What the fuck, and got another technical foul.
Shelby's new 275mph car the Tuatara.

[Image: ssc-tuatara-supercar-concept_100356416_m.jpg]
It's funny they are talking about Cleveland. I got a call from a recruiter a half hour ago that wanted to know if I wanted to take a job in Cleveland. I told him no and he asked if I knew anyone else that would like it and I was like "You do realize you're talking about Cleveland right?"
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

If you're good enough, you'll get your shot.
If you need someone to get hurt, you probably won't last long.
it was a situation where I'll play 2nd banana for every position on the field, so I'll play anything and he got pissed cause "because he's black" he should be put in CF.

He has a weak arm, runs lazy and doesn't back up plays. And he wonders why he was put in left
Joe Wrote:It's funny they are talking about Cleveland. I got a call from a recruiter a half hour ago that wanted to know if I wanted to take a job in Cleveland. I told him no and he asked if I knew anyone else that would like it and I was like "You do realize you're talking about Cleveland right?"

I have a friend who moved to Cleveland for a job. :?

When i got a call from a recruiter about a job in Utah, I flat out told him I wasn't going to Utah.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12