Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 7-18-11 County fair week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Hey Joe not sure if you read back Friday, is it worth getting a chocolate massage thing at Hershey for the GF?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I never really cared what people call me.
It's either Chris, Chip, Topher or Hale.
And they're probably all used equally.

I don't like to be called Rebecca, it's too formal and I am not a formal person. My mom calls me that when I am in trouble and my doctors refer to me as that . Everyone else calls me Becky, Beckster or Tater.

Fixed.
:roflmao:

[Image: 7504.jpg]
Donginator Wrote:Hey Joe not sure if you read back Friday, is it worth getting a chocolate massage thing at Hershey for the GF?

I got her one for Valentine's day.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I was driving a round and heard part of that nick name convo. I was always Robert, until high school, then all the girls started calling me Bobby, or Rob, and the guys started calling me LeNeve. Now mostly everyone calls me LeNeve for some reason, even my Dad.

That would be wierd. I couldn't imagine being called Allen.

It's still kind of strange when I go back to Jersey and my cousins call me Joey.

I dated a retired Marine who always called me by my last name.
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Hey Joe not sure if you read back Friday, is it worth getting a chocolate massage thing at Hershey for the GF?

would you recommend it?
JDubb Wrote:I agree with Covino, water slides are dope. I'm going to Wisconsin Dells for 6 days on Wednesday to do nothing but water slides and water fun.

Take me with you!
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

would you recommend it?

I've never gotten one there, but I knew that she had been there with her mother and said that it was great. When I went to pick up the certificate I was amazed by the hotel. I think there are like 5 restaurants inside of the place. It's maybe the nicest hotel I have ever been inside of.

I couldn't find a picture that gives a perspective on the size.

[Image: hotel_hershey_02.jpg]
Bob Uecker hockey jersey...

[Image: MilwUcker.jpg]
Chip Wrote:Bob Uecker hockey jersey...

[Image: MilwUcker.jpg]
:barf:

there is too much wrong with that photo
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

would you recommend it?

I've never gotten one there, but I knew that she had been there with her mother and said that it was great. When I went to pick up the certificate I was amazed by the hotel. I think there are like 5 restaurants inside of the place. It's maybe the nicest hotel I have ever been inside of.

I couldn't find a picture that gives a perspective on the size.

[Image: hotel_hershey_02.jpg]
cool, need to get a 3 year anniversary dating gift, we are staying in harrisburg for 2 nights, going to hershey park for one day, thinking of booking a massage for her as a gift
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I never really cared what people call me.
It's either Chris, Chip, Topher or Hale.
And they're probably all used equally.

I don't like to be called Rebecca, it's too formal and I am not a formal person. My mom calls me that when I am in trouble and my doctors refer to me as that . Everyone else calls me Becky, Beckster or Tater.

Fixed.

shit :?
I'm not quoting that huge map, but it's sooooo very much directed at Rich. :roflmao:
there was documented proof that Bledsoe was a bitch about the Brady situation.

and Favre was an asshole to Rodgers
I wouldn't want someone like Rich on my team.

Suck it up and be a team player.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12