Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 7-18-11 County fair week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Wtf is this song?
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I was driving a round and heard part of that nick name convo. I was always Robert, until high school, then all the girls started calling me Bobby, or Rob, and the guys started calling me LeNeve. Now mostly everyone calls me LeNeve for some reason, even my Dad.

That would be wierd. I couldn't imagine being called Allen.

It's still kind of strange when I go back to Jersey and my cousins call me Joey.

It was weird at first. I couldn't figure out why they wanted to use my last name, maybe it was from playing sports, all the coaches used everyones last name.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I was driving a round and heard part of that nick name convo. I was always Robert, until high school, then all the girls started calling me Bobby, or Rob, and the guys started calling me LeNeve. Now mostly everyone calls me LeNeve for some reason, even my Dad.

It's still kind of strange when I go back to Jersey and my cousins call me Joey.
I've never had a nickname. Probably cause I've never called anyone by a nickname so I must have aluded it
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

It was weird at first. I couldn't figure out why they wanted to use my last name, maybe it was from playing sports, all the coaches used everyones last name.
All through high school I was called by my last name.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so, did anyone see trueblood last night?

Mona was on it. :roflmao: :roflmao:

I watched History of the World Part I last night.
And I thought about how good it was that Mel Brooks was making movies when he did, because his awesome movies could never be made today.

I have the Mel Brooks box set.. a collection of some of the greatest movies ever. No one could do what he did... successfully.
this convo is borderline gay right now
Brampton Wrote:this convo is borderline gay right now
Whatever you have to say to convince yourself that you weren't looking at him too.
Brian Wrote:
Whatever you have to say to convince yourself that you weren't looking at him too.
what on trueblood?

during that scene I wouldn't look, cause it seemed like I was about to get junked the entire time. I wasn't amused Confusedad:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
what on trueblood?

during that scene I wouldn't look, cause it seemed like I was about to get junked the entire time. I wasn't amused Confusedad:
:roflmao:
That Cheap Trick stage collapse was last night..............Yep, real late breaking news :roll:
Brian Wrote:That Cheap Trick stage collapse was last night..............Yep, real late breaking news :roll:
and it was in Ottawa. Not Chicago
Confusedhock:

[youtube]ouM3YPCgWgU[/youtube]
Brian Wrote:That Cheap Trick stage collapse was last night..............Yep, real late breaking news :roll:

News slows down when it crosses the border.
I agree with Covino, water slides are dope. I'm going to Wisconsin Dells for 6 days on Wednesday to do nothing but water slides and water fun.
Chip Wrote:I never really cared what people call me.
It's either Chris, Chip, Topher or Hale.
And they're probably all used equally.

I don't like to be called Rebecca, it's too formal and I am not a formal person. My mom calls me that when I am in trouble and my doctors refer to me as that . Everyone else calls me Becky or Beckster.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12