Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 7-18-11 County fair week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote::nothingtoadd:

So here's this.

[Image: fatty_fat_fat.gif]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

fat people suck at everything
They are starting to outnumber the skinny people in the US Confusedhock:
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

So here's this.

in numbers or size?

So here's this.

:high5: I wonder if he broke something that looked painful on the ankles
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

So here's this.

in numbers or size?
both :eek:
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:at people suck at everything
in numbers or size?
Both
I listen to Howard every morning, and I gotta say he did an awesome interview with Lady Gaga, and her performance was amazing, I think I became a fan??
I listened to Gaga on both Howard and Hits 1 on 2. Totally different interviews, she was great on Howard and doo doo on Hits 1. There is a "C" word that she reminded me of during her Hits 1 interview. There was obvious respect of Howard and annoyance with Hits 1. My opinion of Gaga has not changed, nothing more than a Madonna wannabe mixed with Dale Bozzio from the 80's band Missing Persons.
Donginator Wrote:I listen to Howard every morning, and I gotta say he did an awesome interview with Lady Gaga, and her performance was amazing, I think I became a fan??

I'm actually going to check that out on the West Coast feed. I think she's very talented.
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I listen to Howard every morning, and I gotta say he did an awesome interview with Lady Gaga, and her performance was amazing, I think I became a fan??

I'm actually going to check that out on the West Coast feed. I think she's very talented.

I saw her on Letterman, and I couldn't figure out if she was retarded, or brilliant.
Joe Wrote:

Before the interview & performance I also just thought she was very talented, but after with the story's & everything she had an orgasm of the mouth. my feelings changed.

edit* its a 90 minute interview, performance is in the last 30 minutes
JDubb Wrote:I listened to Gaga on both Howard and Hits 1 on 2. Totally different interviews, she was great on Howard and doo doo on Hits 1. There is a "C" word that she reminded me of during her Hits 1 interview. There was obvious respect of Howard and annoyance with Hits 1. My opinion of Gaga has not changed, nothing more than a Madonna wannabe mixed with Dale Bozzio from the 80's band Missing Persons.
that's why I can't listen to a show like the morning mashup, Howard is a great interviewer, and gets things out of people that no one else can.

morning mashup has to follow a morning zoo script, and I would probably hate her too if I listened
you gonna date men now? :poke:
so, did anyone see trueblood last night?

Mona was on it. :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:so, did anyone see trueblood last night?

Yes, it took a minute or two to figure out it was her.
Brampton Wrote:so, did anyone see trueblood last night?

I watched History of the World Part I last night.
And I thought about how good it was that Mel Brooks was making movies when he did, because his awesome movies could never be made today.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12