Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 7-18-11 County fair week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
a comment from yahoo about a kid that rode his bike on a lake or something.

"People are focusing on the wrong thing. Who cares about the bike, we should be worrying about getting rid of the blacks."

thats fucked up. I laughed though.
LeNeve Wrote:a comment from yahoo about a kid that rode his bike on a lake or something.

"People are focusing on the wrong thing. Who cares about the bike, we should be worrying about getting rid of the blacks."

"Posted by LeNeve"
Donginator Wrote:My cousin lives in Chandler Arizona, & loves it, she is in real estate. I tell her how much I pay for my attic apartment in NY, and she always tells me for that money I can own a 3 bedroom house with a pool in AZ.

I can never live in the desert

I like living where the seasons change. I couldn't imagine living somewhere else. At least not at this point in my life.
LeNeve Wrote:a comment from yahoo about a kid that rode his bike on a lake or something.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:

"Posted by LeNeve"

Nope not this time, I did give the comment a thumbs up though.

I also realized something. Chip was commenting on my comments last week, using his alias, and had an old avatar he used to have on here. Pretty sure it was him. I thought "damn this dude just comes out of no where getting my back and shit" , he put the ROR. So yeah it was him.
I want to be a yahoo news ninja now.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

"Posted by LeNeve"

Nope not this time, I did give the comment a thumbs up though.

I also realized something. Chip was commenting on my comments last week, using his alias, and had an old avatar he used to have on here. Pretty sure it was him. I thought "damn this dude just comes out of no where getting my back and shit" , he put the ROR. So yeah it was him.

:roflmao:

Yeah, when you didn't catch on after the ROR, I got bored with it.

That's my yahoo profile I use for fantasy sports and it's a Cobra Kai logo.
Joe Wrote:I want to be a yahoo news ninja now.

what dat mean?
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I was driving a round and heard part of that nick name convo. I was always Robert, until high school, then all the girls started calling me Bobby, or Rob, and the guys started calling me LeNeve. Now mostly everyone calls me LeNeve for some reason, even my Dad.

That would be wierd. I couldn't imagine being called Allen.

It's still kind of strange when I go back to Jersey and my cousins call me Joey.

It was weird at first. I couldn't figure out why they wanted to use my last name, maybe it was from playing sports, all the coaches used everyones last name.

Most of my family and friends call me T. I have a friend we call Thompson which is his last name. We also have a friend whose nickname is Cor-rat and his dads nickname is Melrat, its the first three letters of their first name and the last three of their last names.
Fuck me it's hot outside today. Jim and I stayed up to watch a movie last night and both of us hit the dismiss button on your phone alarms so we were late getting up for recycle. We finished one site at 11am and said we were done for the day. Too hot. It's supposed to be 104F tomorrow + the humidex... I am going to be hiding out in my house for the day I think.
It's MONDAY!!!! What did you buy this weekend!?

Some clothes, sunglasses and some movies for my kids, tickets to get into the Fair & Rodeo on Saturday in Selkirk , a little food & drink and some ride tickets.
:?

I bought Steak n Shake, that's about it.
It only feels like 110 now, it's starting to cool off.[Image: c6e4e158-a32f-b048.jpg]

JDubb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sorry, but, :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

"But during the interview process, he said, he was told he couldn't give blood because he seems gay."

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/man-says-rejected-blood-bank-seeming-gay-151627659.html">http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/man ... 27659.html</a><!-- m -->
damn there is alot of gay haters out there
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12