Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 7-18-11 County fair week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
JDubb Wrote:McCoy :nutswinger:

Mccoy truck nuts
Chip Wrote:People that I went to high school with, there is one in the MLB, and one in the NHL.
there was one guy from my high school in the NHL, but then he tried to have his agent killed and that ended that
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:People that I went to high school with, there is one in the MLB, and one in the NHL.
there was one guy from my high school in the NHL, but then he tried to have his agent killed and that ended that

Haha, last I heard, he was getting out of jail and was going to try and get back into hockey.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Haha, last I heard, he was getting out of jail and was going to try and get back into hockey.
he's playing college hockey in Ontario right now. He's trying to get his life in order.

His last name was Jefferson when he went to high school
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/7205

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/players/3871
Brampton Wrote:

Ron Dayne graduated the the highschool in my town a year after me.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

he's playing college hockey in Ontario right now. He's trying to get his life in order.

His last name was Jefferson when he went to high school

I remember that was a weird story.
He's Mike Danton now?
I thought I heard that his agent might have been molesting him, or some weird shit.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Ron Dayne graduated the the highschool in my town a year after me.

Another guy I went to high school with had a full ride at Illinois for football, then lost it for getting in a fight with a minor.
ended up getting drafted by the Jets, played a couple pre-season games and some in Europe, but that was it.
Now I think he's back home coaching high school football.
Holy shit, it's 3 already.
I hate that I have to hear about Jay Thomas faxing his schmeckle to 411.
I missed the entire show today Confusedwoot:
JDubb Wrote:I missed the entire show today Confusedwoot:
me too. octane all day. Confusedwoot:
Chip Wrote:I hate that I have to hear about Jay Thomas faxing his schmeckle to 411.
thats actually ira
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I hate that I have to hear about Jay Thomas faxing his schmeckle to 411.
thats actually ira

Fucking noobs. :roll:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
thats actually ira

Fucking noobs. :roll:

Oh.
Yeah.
Good for me then.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12