Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-6-11 - A year of being preggers rage free!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:For what, I have the wife's car today, no sirius.
You guys go way back. They are playing some Sami J clips and mentioned that you, Mercer, Doug from I love Roadhead go way back. Some of the original dudebro's.
been listening since February 2005, I never get a mention Confusedad:

they hate your guts.
:high5:
JDubb Wrote:I am still trying to find an app with of the "hip-hop hump day" air horn. Anyone have one they can recommend?

The one I have is called horns and sirens. It has like 30 different noises. The hip hop noise is called reggae for some reason.
Wow Leneve knows how to kill the discussion huh?
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Most livable bargain markets to live in. Pittsburgh is #3. Also the largest city, a lot of very small cities on here.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://realestate.msn.com/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=29305981#1">http://realestate.msn.com/slideshow.asp ... 29305981#1</a><!-- m -->
I wanna live in the dc area now. Never thought id find a us city I would want to live in

sent from a polish train car
DC is a great city. I love visiting that town; all the history, politics, and fun areas to have a great time. There are some very sketchy areas too.

Brampton is addicted to crack now.
I can quit at any time

LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I am still trying to find an app with of the "hip-hop hump day" air horn. Anyone have one they can recommend?

The one I have is called horns and sirens. It has like 30 different noises. The hip hop noise is called reggae for some reason.
One of his many tools and skills.
Pokes28 Wrote:Wow Leneve knows how to kill the discussion huh?
Confusedad:
By the way Leneve. I finally had the chance to buy and try the Somersault Ale. It is really good. I also tried Red Hook's Copper Ale and it is also mighty fine.

I'll update the Beer forum in the next day or 3.
Pokes28 Wrote:By the way Leneve. I finally had the chance to buy and try the Somersault Ale. It is really good. I also tried Red Hook's Copper Ale and it is also mighty fine.

:high5:
Pokes28 Wrote:By the way Leneve. I finally had the chance to buy and try the Somersault Ale. It is really good. I also tried Red Hook's Copper Ale and it is also mighty fine.

I tried some sierra nevada this weekend.....wasn't my steeze

They bought a big swamp cooler thing for the shop, and all it did was make it humid, and actually worse. Might be nice if it was blowing directly on you, but it's not.
It's fucking loud in here, and I can't hear the show at all.
Covino's mic has a weird echo today.
LeNeve Wrote:It's fucking loud in here, and I can't hear the show at all.
WHAT?????
Crap, I'm going to miss the last 2 hours today, first 2 hours tomorrow and the first hour on Friday Confusedwoot:

Later Butt(s)!
I don't think the court said she was innocent.....just not guilty. When a jury gets charged, they are told specific questions for which they have to find the answer...it doesn't mean she is innocent, just means there was not enough legal evidence to convict BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT....believe me it makes me sick, but the law is the stupid law.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12