Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-6-11 - A year of being preggers rage free!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:What's happening with the pirates anyway? I have no clue.

They are 4 games over .500 and beating teams like the Red Sox, Blue Jays and Phillies. It's the best they have been this late since 1997 and if they have a winning season, it will be the first since 1992.

oh, cool.
Just got a call, I need new rear brakes and rotars and new front brakes. :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: I am going on vacation for two weeks Saturday, I don't need this!!!!

I am going to have him do the rear stuff and get the fronts done as soon as I get back. The fronts have 2 1/2 32nds left. That should get me through Thursday and Friday.
Howdy folks!
Pokes28 Wrote:Howdy folks!
Hey Pokes.
'sup Pokes.
I am still trying to find an app with of the "hip-hop hump day" air horn. Anyone have one they can recommend?
Covino should do voice over work
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Pete and Mercer getting a shout out on SpotCenter today.

For what, I have the wife's car today, no sirius.
You guys go way back. They are playing some Sami J clips and mentioned that you, Mercer, Doug from I love Roadhead go way back. Some of the original dudebro's.
been listening since February 2005, I never get a mention Confusedad:
[Image: mr-hanky-howdy-ho.gif?w=255&h=324]
Man that sucks Pete. I hate paying to have my car fixed.
Donginator Wrote:Covino should do voice over work

he's been in video games, is that considered voice over stuff?
Donginator Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Pete and Mercer getting a shout out on SpotCenter today.

For what, I have the wife's car today, no sirius.
You guys go way back. They are playing some Sami J clips and mentioned that you, Mercer, Doug from I love Roadhead go way back. Some of the original dudebro's.
been listening since February 2005, I never get a mention Confusedad:

they hate your guts.
If you guys get a chance, go to the Around the Web forum and look at the post I made there a few minutes ago. I've never seen anything like that before. It is a guy that scams those African scammers. He gets several of them to get Bison tattoos with "I give BJs" written under them. It is fantastic.
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Covino should do voice over work

he's been in video games, is that considered voice over stuff?
yup, I forgot about that, he should do more
Pokes28 Wrote:Man that sucks Pete. I hate paying to have my car fixed.
same here, still trying to make back when I had to get 4 new tires

still need to get the struts replaced, and get my power lock thing fixed on my driver side.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12