Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-6-11 - A year of being preggers rage free!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[Image: iDouche.jpg]
Apple sucks 5 :high5:

And I'm going home.
Pete didn't hear the show right?

Rich actually said when he sees a person using a PC he thinks they are unintelligent morons. Something like that.
:zipit:
LeNeve Wrote:Pete didn't hear the show right?

Rich actually said when he sees a person using a PC he thinks they are unintelligent morons. Something like that.
good thing I'm dumb enough to spend half the money for twice the power.

and no issues with my computer
LeNeve Wrote:Pete didn't hear the show right?

:roll: I didn't hear that either.
Donginator Wrote:anyone ever use a cigarette lighter adapter for their car? I wanna buy an extension with 2 outlets, one for the cell phone and the other for sirius radio

something like this

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.com/Roadpro-Platinum-Cigarette-Lighter-Adapter/dp/B0016LE80K/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top">http://www.amazon.com/Roadpro-Platinum- ... roduct_top</a><!-- m -->
I got one of those laying around here somewhere. Used it out west in the rental car for my sirius and garmin. It even has a USB port too.
Nussie_T Wrote:It's Julianna's 1st birthday today!!!!! It's been an entire year of being preggers rage free!!! Yay!!!!

:happy: :happy: HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY JULIANNA!!!!!!!!!1 :happy: :happy:
NIIIIICE

[Image: baily-knox.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:NIIIIICE

[Image: baily-knox.jpg]
I don't even know what to say right now. My raging boner is yelling obscene things though. I might have to call the cops.

sent from a tornado
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I have to take my daughter to the doctors office for the third time this week... lets hope they'll figure out what's wrong with her goofed up feet

I had goofed up feet when I was little. The doctor made me go roller skating. Then they were not goofed up after that. I don't really remember. Apparently I would sit on my feet in front of the tv, and they turned in or something.

Her feet are normal except there is something goofed about her feet circulation. When shes hot her feet turn bright red and feel hot, similar to getting a sunburn and your skin is warm. When her feet get cold, they are freezing and are purpley-blue in color. Only her feet no other body part.

That doesn't sound good, T.
Nussie_T Wrote:It's Julianna's 1st birthday today!!!!! It's been an entire year of being preggers rage free!!! Yay!!!!

Happy Birthday Julianna! Its my wife's birthday too! :rock:
Donginator Wrote:anyone ever use a cigarette lighter adapter for their car? I wanna buy an extension with 2 outlets, one for the cell phone and the other for sirius radio

something like this

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.com/Roadpro-Platinum-Cigarette-Lighter-Adapter/dp/B0016LE80K/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top">http://www.amazon.com/Roadpro-Platinum- ... roduct_top</a><!-- m -->

I got tired of dealing with the car adapter and just got mine hardwired in.
Iva13 Wrote:Believe me if I was on the jury it would have been a hung jury....I think she killed her daughter..no doubt...I would not pay attention to how we were charged...F their system....I would be the hold out :wink: Another thing she is safest in jail right now..people want to hurt her

However the deal went down, that bitch is behind it.
Pete Nice Wrote:iDouche: Hey check out my new mac.
Smart person: ...cool?
iDouche: Yeah it's got a 1.8GHz processor, 2 gigs of RAM, bluetooth, wi-fi, it's ultra cool
Smart person: How much was it?
iDouche: (some ridiculous amount of money)
Smart person: I just got a pc for half that price with twice as much power.
iDouche: Yeah but this thing is awesome, it can do video editing, I can watch movies, listen to music, it's ultra top of the line.
Smart person: Yeah my pc does all that too.
iDouche: Yeah but I can like plug anything into it and it will work, like an mp3 player, a digital camera, external hard drive, external superdrive...
Smart person: Yeah me too. What the fuck's a superdrive?
iDouche: It can burn cds AND dvds.
Smart person: Oh you mean a combo drive, yeah my pc has one on it. You had to buy an external?
iDouche: Yeah I bought an external but it's more than a combo drive, it's a superdrive.
Smart person: What does it do other than burn cds and dvds?
iDouche: It plays them too.
Smart person: All burners play the media they can burn.
iDouche: ...huh?
Smart person: Nevermind. So does it do anything else? Any reason you spent so much on it?
iDouche: Yeah, it can't get viruses.
Smart person: Yeah it can.
iDouche: No, macs can't get viruses.
Smart person: Then why did it come with virus scanning software?
iDouche: ...in case one day it can get viruses.
Smart person: A computer can eventually lose its features?
iDouche: I dunno, maybe. It doesn't matter...

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:

I'm posting this on FB to piss off my sister :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12