Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-6-11 - A year of being preggers rage free!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Pete Nice Wrote:NIIIIICE

[Image: baily-knox.jpg]
SHAWEEEET!!! :doggystyle:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I have to take my daughter to the doctors office for the third time this week... lets hope they'll figure out what's wrong with her goofed up feet

I had goofed up feet when I was little. The doctor made me go roller skating. Then they were not goofed up after that. I don't really remember. Apparently I would sit on my feet in front of the tv, and they turned in or something.

Her feet are normal except there is something goofed about her feet circulation. When shes hot her feet turn bright red and feel hot, similar to getting a sunburn and your skin is warm. When her feet get cold, they are freezing and are purpley-blue in color. Only her feet no other body part.

That doesn't sound good, T.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with her. The doctor was able to find a pulse in her feet, he said when she stands there is nothing goofy about her feet and checked her heart... everything is good, a perfectly healthy child.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12